The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Most white chicks are hairy apes. Your wife probably spends a fortune on waxing. :lol:

Not married......anymore........Thank Christ.

But when I was married allowing my woman to suck a few extra bucks out of the bank account for things like waxing was infinitely more preferable to having her suck the life out of me.

Ask your husband I'm sure he will say the same. :lol:

Hey Wulfman, that was a shot at wasn't it?? :x Not bad, I will admit.

You liked that eh?

You know you women like to suck the life out of us men. You need it like plants need sun shine. It's what keeps you alive.  :lol:

Anonymous

Not married......anymore........Thank Christ.

But when I was married allowing my woman to suck a few extra bucks out of the bank account for things like waxing was infinitely more preferable to having her suck the life out of me.

Ask your husband I'm sure he will say the same. :lol:

You liked that eh?

You know you women like to suck the life out of us men. You need it like plants need sun shine. It's what keeps you alive.  :lol:

Someone's a little bitter! You should go drinking with Mel Gibson. I could imagine the lake of tears on the bar floor.

Wulf

You liked that eh?

Someone's a little bitter! You should go drinking with Mel Gibson. I could imagine the lake of tears on the bar floor.

I'm not bitter; I'm just a survivor.   :D

Anonymous

You liked that eh?

That's what what Gibson would probably say.

Wulf

There is a big difference between me and Mel. First off Mel is a retard.

Secondly Mel's wife left him because he drinks. I used to drink because my wife WOULDN'T leave.

Anonymous

Secondly Mel's wife left him because he drinks. I used to drink because my wife WOULDN'T leave.

It would appear Mel's drink of choice is whine while you on the other hand are more of a wry man. ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Keeper"

If you are referring to me calling her a Hypocrite I was being nice, unbecoming or not. Funny you don't say anything to her when shes calling me creeper or the many other names.

In all fairness, Fash has been the victim of old Vesna's vile, braindead, irrational outbursts too Keeps. She accused her of child abuse. :roll:

nono I know, that's why im confused why she would stick up for this vile piece of work being abused by her as well.

Hello Keeper, I am not sticking up for anyone when they call each other names..

I expect adults to conduct themselves in a more civil tone.

Obvious Li

Secondly Mel's wife left him because he drinks. I used to drink because my wife WOULDN'T leave.[/quote

Amen brother Amen.......white women suck the fucking life right outta you......they think of every man as a reclamation project......can`t seem to figure out....we don`t want to be reclaimed.....that`s what makes asian chicks different...they  know we are different, unsalvageable with few  redeeming qualities....as far as they are concerned we earn the money....they manage the household....just the way god meant it to be.........no muss no fuss :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Secondly Mel's wife left him because he drinks. I used to drink because my wife WOULDN'T leave.[/quote

Amen brother Amen.......white women suck the fucking life right outta you......they think of every man as a reclamation project......can`t seem to figure out....we don`t want to be reclaimed.....that`s what makes asian chicks different...they  know we are different, unsalvageable with few  redeeming qualities....as far as they are concerned we earn the money....they manage the household....just the way god meant it to be.........no muss no fuss :ugeek:

I don't understand this Obvious Li?

My sisters-in-law are white, many of my girlfriends are white, my daughter is half white..

Why don't you like white ladies?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

I don't understand this Obvious Li?

My sisters-in-law are white, many of my girlfriends are white, my daughter is half white..

Why don't you like white ladies?

i do like white ladies....i`ve lived with them for decades...dated them for decades....married three of them........all psychos..........but no mas no mas.......you are a woman...part of the international sisterhood...we are men......we are different......you (not you personally) consider us targets to mold into your preconceived notions of what a man should be.......i don`t mold.........i accept you for what you are.........all i ask is the same consideration .....when you married me you knew me to be a certain way...but you, with advice and encouragement from your girlfriends thought..oh boy a reclamation project.......sorry, not gonna happen...the difference with Asian women of a certain generation is that they know there are well defined gender roles in a relationship, they respect them and expect you to do the same...this saves confusion, arguing and power struggles..there are certain obligations as a man that i am expected to meet and the same is true for my wife.....that is not the case in the progressive family structure in NA......couples here prefer to depend on medications, psychologists, group therapy and various other means to convince themselves they are up to things nature never intended.......lol am i in trouble

RW

In other words, Asian women are better at making men feel like they're running the show :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"In other words, Asian women are better at making men feel like they're running the show :)

That sure as fuck isn't me RW.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"In other words, Asian women are better at making men feel like they're running the show :)
[/b]

as i said the way God meant it to be.......asian women make men FEEL they are running the show....but there is never ever any doubt about who is the boss....we are so easy when you do it right ..it`s pitiful ..............hahahahaha

Obvious Li

That sure as fuck isn't me RW.

ya but your little princeling will be different.....lol and besides you`re just a big pussycat anyway... :ugeek:

RW

The word is simple and you're like that all the time :)
Beware of Gaslighters!