The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Sticking to the topic title - STFU my pretties.  I don't want to admin a forum, especially that one.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Sticking to the topic title - STFU my pretties.  I don't want to admin a forum, especially that one.

Alright whatever. I couldn't believe your name wasn't on the list of candidates though. Vesna is a lunatic and an asshole.

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
That's what what Gibson would probably say.

There is a big difference between me and Mel. First off Mel is a retard.

Secondly Mel's wife left him because he drinks. I used to drink because my wife WOULDN'T leave.[/quote

Amen brother Amen.......white women suck the fucking life right outta you......they think of every man as a reclamation project......can`t seem to figure out....we don`t want to be reclaimed.....that`s what makes asian chicks different...they  know we are different, unsalvageable with few  redeeming qualities....as far as they are concerned we earn the money....they manage the household....just the way god meant it to be.........no muss no fuss :ugeek:

What the hell is this "reclamation project" horseshit. You flatter yourself waaaay too much. :lol:

There is nothing to be reclaimed in the average man. Living with a man is like living with a circus bear. You can get them to do some simple tricks like ride the little bicycle in a circle and shit like that.  But at the end of the day and when all is said and done, you still have to be careful that they don't eat any of the other animals or take a dump in the middle of a performance.   :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"Sticking to the topic title - STFU my pretties.  I don't want to admin a forum, especially that one.

Alright whatever. I couldn't believe your name wasn't on the list of candidates though. Vesna is a lunatic and an asshole.

Is my name on the list ?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"The word is simple and you're like that all the time :)

from anyone else i may be offended....but in your case it can be written off as a simple case of early onset dementia.....i suspect you are somewhat of a puzzlement  with the medical profession.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Is my name on the list ?

Yeah, like you'd be willing to take orders from old Vesna. Anyway, I see RW's pov and I've changed my mind. Let that place die.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Wulf"

Secondly Mel's wife left him because he drinks. I used to drink because my wife WOULDN'T leave.[/quote

Amen brother Amen.......white women suck the fucking life right outta you......they think of every man as a reclamation project......can`t seem to figure out....we don`t want to be reclaimed.....that`s what makes asian chicks different...they  know we are different, unsalvageable with few  redeeming qualities....as far as they are concerned we earn the money....they manage the household....just the way god meant it to be.........no muss no fuss :ugeek:

What the hell is this "reclamation project" horseshit. You flatter yourself waaaay too much. :lol:

There is nothing to be reclaimed in the average man. Living with a man is like living with a circus bear. You can get them to do some simple tricks like ride the little bicycle in a circle and shit like that.  But at the end of the day and when all is said and done, you still have to be careful that they don't eat any of the other animals or take a dump in the middle of a performance.   :lol:

don't deny the reclamation project claim......it's 100% true.......we men want only three things other than on demand bj's.......to go hunting with our buddies.....to go fishing with our buddies....to play golf with our buddies.......the rest is all drudgery.

Anonymous

don't deny the reclamation project claim......it's 100% true.......we men want only three things other than on demand bj's.......to go hunting with our buddies.....to go fishing with our buddies....to play golf with our buddies.......the rest is all drudgery.

You are easy to please.

Renee

I know that; that's why I expect so little from you men. But for realities sake if you guys want to get laid once in a while you have to give a little. If you aren't willing to do that then go buy a box of tissues and some hand lotion and stay the fuck out of our lives. It ain't rock science dude.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I know that; that's why I expect so little from you men. But for realities sake if you guys want to get laid once in a while you have to give a little. If you aren't willing to do that then go buy a box of tissues and some hand lotion and stay the fuck out of our lives. It ain't rock science dude.  :lol:

He's not so bad compared to what else is on the market.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"I know that; that's why I expect so little from you men. But for realities sake if you guys want to get laid once in a while you have to give a little. If you aren't willing to do that then go buy a box of tissues and some hand lotion and stay the fuck out of our lives. It ain't rock science dude.  :lol:

What else is on the market, Shen? Have you been shopping lately?  :lol:

Anonymous

What else is on the market, Shen? Have you been shopping lately?  :lol:

I guess I did open myself up for that little dig. :lol:

Obvious Li

I know that; that's why I expect so little from you men. But for realities sake if you guys want to get laid once in a while you have to give a little. If you aren't willing to do that then go buy a box of tissues and some hand lotion and stay the fuck out of our lives. It ain't rock science dude.  :lol:

i think you are making my point re: boycotting white women......i may copy and paste your posts in that thread......there is just no pleasing you white broads.....SY is just being nice to go along.....secretly she agrees with me... :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i think you are making my point re: boycotting white women......i may copy and paste your posts in that thread......there is just no pleasing you white broads.....SY is just being nice to go along.....secretly she agrees with me... :mrgreen:

Hey, SHHHHHHHH!!!!! ;)  ;)  ;)

Renee

i think you are making my point re: boycotting white women......i may copy and paste your posts in that thread......there is just no pleasing you white broads.....SY is just being nice to go along.....secretly she agrees with me... :mrgreen:

Boycott white women because we know what you are???? That's interesting. I think the problem may lay more with you than us. At least that how it's looking right now.   You might want to rethink the reposting.  :lol: