The best topic

Replies: 10414
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:17:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

We like to tease each other is all.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"We like to tease each other is all.

I felt that is all it was.

Chickenfeets

Evs is all right by me.

For whatever reason, some people don't like her. That's fine. But I don't see the point in hating someone because of their politics (or of the way they choose to run a forum). Evs is a person. Just like Munday or Shen or Renee. A person, by the way, who poured her heart and soul into a community-building project over many years.

She doesn't deserve the hatred. A person is a person before being a forum admin (or a Bolshie  ;) ).

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Evs is all right by me.

For whatever reason, some people don't like her. That's fine. But I don't see the point in hating someone because of their politics (or of the way they choose to run a forum). Evs is a person. Just like Munday or Shen or Renee. A person, by the way, who poured her heart and soul into a community-building project over many years.

She doesn't deserve the hatred. A person is a person before being a forum admin (or a Bolshie  ;) ).

I don't hate evs Blurt and I don't object to anyone's politics.

:o

RW

I don't hate people as a general rule.  I may hate some of the things they do or say but everyone has a story so they get a little leeway in that regard.  Either way, rarely am I solid in my opinion as a single word or action can change my opinion of someone one way or the other.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I don't hate people as a general rule.  I may hate some of the things they do or say but everyone has a story so they get a little leeway in that regard.  Either way, rarely am I solid in my opinion as a single word or action can change my opinion of someone one way or the other.

The person's  situation can alter opinions too..

If you knew a person was going though physical or emotional stress, we humans are more sympathetic and understanding.

Obvious Li

i agree.....i am torn between remembering and liking immensely the friendly person she was at one time...and this seemingly new harsh persona........this public hating of conservatives, fatties, pansies, and anyone who disagrees with one of the chosen ones is completely baffling to me and out of character for her.....just not sure where that comes from.........personally i dont hate anyone on these forums and i only dislike assholes who try to disrupt every thread because they are not able to keep up or are mentally ill.....but never never take these forums seriously...this is not reality

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

i agree.....i am torn between remembering and liking immensely the friendly person she was at one time...and this seemingly new harsh persona........this public hating of conservatives, fatties, pansies, and anyone who disagrees with one of the chosen ones is completely baffling to me and out of character for her.....just not sure where that comes from.........personally i dont hate anyone on these forums and i only dislike assholes who try to disrupt every thread because they are not able to keep up or are mentally ill.....but never never take these forums seriously...this is not reality

I don't want to get involved with the attacks on any poster even if they are doing it too..

But, if an admin appoints someone a mod they should respect the choices they make unless there is deliberate panel abuse.

RW

I have no problem hammering people on an issue. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I have no problem hammering people on an issue. :)

I try to stay away from hammering, but I know it is part of debates.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"I have no problem hammering people on an issue. :)

lol...no kidding..... :geek:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm a master debater.

You are so blessed Real Woman..

There isn't anything that I have mastered.

cc

You have mastered being a very nice person. Now, that's as good as it gets!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

I got blessed by a toothless Filipino man the other day.  He said I was sunshine.
Beware of Gaslighters!