The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

I Broke My Vow And Took A Peek At The Other Forum

Started by Anonymous, June 11, 2015, 04:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

The Langley Ladyboy

Quote from: "RW"I am the only one permabanned.  My account has been disabled.  Everyone else is free to post.

I doubt very much I am allowed to post freely there. I mean Shen Li, not this troll handle of mine. Not that I ever would anyway.

RW

I have no intention of going back there.  This place will grow.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Phagdish Hardy

Quote from: "RW"I have no intention of going back there.  This place will grow.

We'll make it work RW. I would prefer we go after quality rather than quantity. We should not be rolling out the welcome mat for fucktards. There's already a forum for them.
NDP=New Debt Party

Anonymous

Quote from: "Phagdish Hardy"

We'll make it work RW. I would prefer we go after quality rather than quantity. We should not be rolling out the welcome mat for fucktards. There's already a forum for them.

We have to give people a chance though.

RW

It's not like we don't know these people Fash.  I've posted with some of these folks for over 10 years now.  It takes all but a couple of posts to know they're exactly who they are on other boards.  Some of these people were given many chances and they don't change.  I think that's our disconnect.  We know these people whom you wish to give the benefit of the doubt.

I agree with you Shen.  Quality over quantity but there's a place for almost everyone :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It's not like we don't know these people Fash.  I've posted with some of these folks for over 10 years now.  It takes all but a couple of posts to know they're exactly who they are on other boards.  Some of these people were given many chances and they don't change.  I think that's our disconnect.  We know these people whom you wish to give the benefit of the doubt.

I agree with you Shen.  Quality over quantity but there's a place for almost everyone :)

Don't you think people can change RW?

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"

yal were pleasant enough after the original mix-up.... and i agree with RW that yall will grow. i just didn't see alot of topics to post on.... but yall have a nice place overall....

RW

Sure but how many posts do you give them to do it?

I'm glad to have these folks still here but caged so they don't stink up the place.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

yal were pleasant enough after the original mix-up.... and i agree with RW that yall will grow. i just didn't see alot of topics to post on.... but yall have a nice place overall....

Hello deadskinmask, I'm so happy to see you here again.

ac_hithere

RW

What interests you dead?

I know we will grow because I'm determined to make it grow :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Yeah, we did get off on the wrong foot. Anyway, no hard feelings on my part.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"

its all good, robin hood.... i met the fella you thought i was and hes a dick.... :)

i dunno. i just post shit. i'm not politically motivated and i hate sports.... i'll keep checking in an post when i see an opening. like i said, its a nice place....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

its all good, robin hood.... i met the fella you thought i was and hes a dick.... :)

i dunno. i just post shit. i'm not politically motivated and i hate sports.... i'll keep checking in an post when i see an opening. like i said, its a nice place....

Right on dude. Anyway, I don't if your interested or not, but we got a good discussion going on marijuana use.

RW

Yeah!  Jump in there dead.  I could benefit from your vast experience :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I believe Renee was being sincere..

I know I was.

ac_lmfao