The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Are you black or white

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, June 14, 2015, 12:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Both ways ...  on blacks as a white and on whites as a black
QuoteProgs are so much fun to watch

What a piece of fucking work she is.

cc

just a another racist / race baiter prog, but  to the max
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"just a another racist / race baiter prog, but  to the max

Is she that or did she see an opportunity to use race to further her own career ambitions and go with it?

Frost

ac_unsure

http://oi58.tinypic.com/2jdl7rk.jpg">

cc

Too true - for EVERY single one of them

ac_biggrin

RW

I must have missed something.  Why is it such a big deal that this woman is white?
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

She falsified documents saying she was black. She portrayed a black person at the NAACP. She posed with an older black man and led everyone to believe he was her father. She told her siblings not to talk about her past or blow her cover. (Her white parents adopted 4 black children) Hell in 2002 she sued a black college for discrimination (she was white at the time) which they threw out of court. She is the "black" in Frost's post.

This is her as a teenager.

">

These are her parents whom she cut out of her life so she could accomplish her race change.

">

Interview with parents.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeyXILNQi9w
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

I get the part where she dressed up like a black person but my question is why is this an issue?  The woman clearly identifies herself as being African American.  She hasn't done it as a mockery or to abuse.  What's the problem?
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

If, for no other reason, she was dishonest about it. She was in a position of leadership at the NAACP. She falsified legal documents to get where she is.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Quote from: "kiebers"If, for no other reason, she was dishonest about it. She was in a position of leadership at the NAACP. She falsified legal documents to get where she is.

In what way?  By saying she was African American?  Is that any different than someone transgendered ticking the gender box for what they feel they are rather than what their private parts dictate?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "kiebers"If, for no other reason, she was dishonest about it. She was in a position of leadership at the NAACP. She falsified legal documents to get where she is.

In what way?  By saying she was African American?  Is that any different than someone transgendered ticking the gender box for what they feel they are rather than what their private parts dictate?

Look at it this way. If you dressed up in "black face" and tried to pass yourself off as black how do you think it would be received? Do you think people would approve of this socially or professionally? How is this any different, because she doesn't play a banjo and tap dance? How do you think African Americans see this? The few I've talked to find her little charade insulting.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"

Look at it this way. If you dressed up in "black face" and tried to pass yourself off as black how do you think it would be received? Do you think people would approve of this socially or professionally? How is this any different, because she doesn't play a banjo and tap dance? How do you think African Americans see this? The few I've talked to find her little charade insulting.

I'm going to skip the "black face" comment as that's a red herring.  It is not more irrelevant than calling out that dancing with the stars chick for dressing up like Crazy Eyes from Orange is the New Black on Halloween.  

This woman identify herself as being black.  She didn't do it as a mockery or satire or as an impression or costume.  She didn't do it to be deceptive or cruel or insulting.  What is the big deal if someone feels racially misidentified?  It is no more fraudulent than a man dressing and acting like a woman because he feels like he is one.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Add trans-racial to the fast growing trans list?

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"Add trans-racial to the fast growing trans list?

Maybe but I just want to know what the difference is between being "transracial" vs trans anything else.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I understand that and  have no intention of trying to change that view .. other than to say her transing and then spewing white hatred doesn't pass my test

Seems our world is transing into a construct of  silly putty where nothing is solid and everything is floating in transition