Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

How to be cool - help wanted

Started by RW, June 16, 2015, 11:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Renee"Get a monocle and dress like Fucking Mr. Peanut.

miss cashew.... the new mascot.... ;)

Now that is a good av deadskinmask.

thanks.

ac_drinks

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"I think that's overkill kiebs.

i agree.... she doesn't need that much eyeshadow.... :(

Renee

Quote from: "RW"That was my initial idea but it's hard to find a proper walking stick.

You probably could have gotten something acceptable at that medieval festival you mentioned last weekend.

Or would something like that be considered a weapon in Canada? If so you will probably need a licence to purchase a stick.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

kiebers

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"That was my initial idea but it's hard to find a proper walking stick.

You probably could have gotten something acceptable at that medieval festival you mentioned last weekend.

Or would something like that be considered a weapon in Canada? If so you will probably need a licence to purchase a stick.

ac_toofunny
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

But if you went to a cosplay or comic con you would be the coolest one there. Although the down side would be the nerds following you around drooling. Couldn't retrace your steps...you would bust your ass.

I know...ewwwwww

Annie

When I fractured my hip a few years ago, I used a really nice cane with butterflies on it. Got a lot of compliments. Only thing I needed was maybe a hidden pop out nail on the bottom for a holes who would shove me because they were in a hurry. I would have jammed it into their foot and then retract it and act like nothing......Nahh I wouldn't do that but it was fun to imagine!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Oh! There's foldup walking canes on Amazon! They're pretty plain black though and don't have a retractable nail....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

It's Aug 1&2.

I don't mind getting a license.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Annie"Oh! There's foldup walking canes on Amazon! They're pretty plain black though and don't have a retractable nail....

Shitty :(. Mine is black with silver swirls.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "kiebers"

But if you went to a cosplay or comic con you would be the coolest one there. Although the down side would be the nerds following you around drooling. Couldn't retrace your steps...you would bust your ass.

I know...ewwwwww

Being the coolest person at Comic Con.  Hmmm.  Isn't that like winning a gold medal in the Special Olympics?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "kiebers"

I know...ewwwwww

Being the coolest person at Comic Con.  Hmmm.  Isn't that like winning a gold medal in the Special Olympics?

Hey!!! I do cos play!  ac_beating

deadskinmask

i do cos play too... i wear my uniform and pretend i'm working when my boss comes by.... :)

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!