The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Grand Baby Room

Started by Annie, June 21, 2015, 09:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Haha, yes she has legs. I'd be confused too if all of a sudden I'm pulled from a nice warm sleep of almost ten months and into a bright room with no Mommy heartbeat   :laugh:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

I just had a thought, can a mod please delete the baby pictures for me? I don't want just anyone other than you guys to see my grand daughter and then maybe use them for something else on the internet. Sorry, I should have pm'd it.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"Here she is! Baby Amelia  ac_wub

:6: Congrats Annie,  she's beautiful.

She is beautiful. She looks super alert. They always grow up too fast.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "GrAnnie"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"Thank you Kiebers  ac_smile I'm still so happy I can't sleep  ac_dance

Congratulations. It is something very special. I have twin boy/girl grandkids. They are coming with Mom and Dad on April 1 for 2 weeks. Some things about getting older that are not that bad.

Right on TD, I can't wait to do Grandma stuff with her ac_dance  Getting old doesn't have to suck, we get Grand babies to make up for the grey hair our kids gave us  :laugh:

So true... but so worth it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I just had a thought, can a mod please delete the baby pictures for me? I don't want just anyone other than you guys to see my grand daughter and then maybe use them for something else on the internet. Sorry, I should have pm'd it.

I will do that right now GrAnnie.

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Thank you

I'm happy I got to see it GrAnnie.

ac_smile

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I just had a thought, can a mod please delete the baby pictures for me? I don't want just anyone other than you guys to see my grand daughter and then maybe use them for something else on the internet. Sorry, I should have pm'd it.

We appreciate you showing us her picture Annie.

Annie

I'm sure I'll be sharing more but I'll do it more private  :icon_wink:  They're going home tomorrow and we're most likely going to visit then. I can't wait to meet her and hold her  :yahoo:

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I'm sure I'll be sharing more but I'll do it more private  :icon_wink:  They're going home tomorrow and we're most likely going to visit then. I can't wait to meet her and hold her  :yahoo:

Just like Mommy was when my son was born.

Annie

I'm so happy that she's recovering and healing well and the baby is healthy and alert.  I guess her Mom and I will be calling each other Gramma and Gramma now instead of Mommas lolol

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I'm so happy that she's recovering and healing well and the baby is healthy and alert.  I guess her Mom and I will be calling each other Gramma and Gramma now instead of Mommas lolol

It's better than bitch. :001_tongue:

Annie

Haha, ya much better! I would never say that to anyone I liked though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Haha, ya much better! I would never say that to anyone I liked though.

If I don't like someone, that word is not strong enough.