Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The Grand Baby Room

Started by Annie, June 21, 2015, 09:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Ohhh I have a few choice words for people I don't like either! lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ohhh I have a few choice words for people I don't like either! lol

You are able to control your anger a little better than I am though Annie.

Annie

Ooohh I dunno about all the time, there was that thing over at the other place and I was really mad  ac_unsure
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ooohh I dunno about all the time, there was that thing over at the other place and I was really mad  ac_unsure

That's perfectly understandable though Annie.

Annie

Maybe but I was quite embarrassed to lose it like that. How does Mel say it? Oh ya, I lost my shit! lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Maybe but I was quite embarrassed to lose it like that. How does Mel say it? Oh ya, I lost my shit! lol

I don't remember that happening, but like I said I'm sure you had good reason.

Annie

I did but I should have ignored it and walked away when my buttons were being pushed. Oh well...it was only a few swear words   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I did but I should have ignored it and walked away when my buttons were being pushed. Oh well...it was only a few swear words   :laugh:

She's a mental case, don't worry about it. Her new bff is a guy who wants to wreck her forum. If that forum is still around a year from now, I will be surprised.

Annie

I'd be surprised too, vaaaawhoosh! lolol

easter bunny

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Haha, yes she has legs. I'd be confused too if all of a sudden I'm pulled from a nice warm sleep of almost ten months and into a bright room with no Mommy heartbeat   :laugh:

Good point! She had that newborn baby wtf look.   :laugh:

Annie

Reminds me of that song by Live, Lightning Crashes. The part that says the confusion belongs now to the baby down the hall.

Anonymous

Have you been to see the baby yet Grannie?

Annie

Nope! Not yet! Looks like Tuesday evening. Son is working 2 full time jobs for a while, same as her Dad. She and her Mom are exhausted.  I can't wait, I'm bitin at the bit here!

Mona

Congratulation!  Nothing like a new baby in the family.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Nope! Not yet! Looks like Tuesday evening. Son is working 2 full time jobs for a while, same as her Dad. She and her Mom are exhausted.  I can't wait, I'm bitin at the bit here!

I would bet you are getting anxious.