The best topic

Replies: 10408
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

People who stare

Started by RW, June 24, 2015, 01:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

asal

Quote from: "RW"Do people staring bother you?  Have you ever said something to someone staring at you?

I hate it.  I try to block them from being able to see me.  I put up a hoodie if I have one, put my hand in front of my face (seriously - it looks strange but I really do this).  I have glared at people, walked away.  I look behind me to pretend to try to find what they're looking at.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "asal"
Quote from: "RW"Do people staring bother you?  Have you ever said something to someone staring at you?

I hate it.  I try to block them from being able to see me.  I put up a hoodie if I have one, put my hand in front of my face (seriously - it looks strange but I really do this).  I have glared at people, walked away.  I look behind me to pretend to try to find what they're looking at.

you're a weirdo.... :(

asal

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

you're a weirdo.... :(

I've heard that before :(

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "RW"I'm small town spoiled.

what do you mean?

Everyone knows me so no one stares ... unless I'm the latest subject of town gossip, which I know about in advance.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

oh. i got you.... ours is the sort of the same way but i live in secluded areas so nobody knows me.... except at work....

priscilla1961

Stare peoples are nervous for me.
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

asal

Quote from: "priscilla1961"

People staring makes me nervous.

I understand that feeling.  It is rude :)

priscilla1961

Hello asal. I know your meanings.
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Anonymous

It's frightening too asal.

asal

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile it's sometimes scary miss fash.  Mostly I get annoyed ac_smile. When they're staring because I forgot my pants, it's helpful.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile it's sometimes scary miss fash.  Mostly I get annoyed ac_smile. When they're staring because I forgot my pants, it's helpful.

:shock:

asal

It happens fash.  :). Not recently, but, you know.

Annie

I don't like it when people stare at me. I was on the bus earlier today and the guy across next to me sat there with his head turned staring at me the entire ride. I looked at him thinking maybe he's just looking out my side window but nope he was eye balling my hair, my boobs, my legs. It was creepy. Other people noticed too. I also hate it when you go to scratch your face or rub your nose and people will always turn to look. I've actually said "Awww no booger today!" Other times it's when in a cafeteria eating and people watch in anticipation of my next bite of whatever it is I'm eating. I'll raise my food to my mouth and then stall and then put it down, then up, then just sit there and stare back with a blank look.  Other times I'll just yawn with a mouth full of food and that always makes then turn away. Muahahaha!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

asal

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I don't like it when people stare at me. I was on the bus earlier today and the guy across next to me sat there with his head turned staring at me the entire ride. I looked at him thinking maybe he's just looking out my side window but nope he was eye balling my hair, my boobs, my legs. It was creepy. Other people noticed too. I also hate it when you go to scratch your face or rub your nose and people will always turn to look. I've actually said "Awww no booger today!" Other times it's when in a cafeteria eating and people watch in anticipation of my next bite of whatever it is I'm eating. I'll raise my food to my mouth and then stall and then put it down, then up, then just sit there and stare back with a blank look.  Other times I'll just yawn with a mouth full of food and that always makes then turn away. Muahahaha!

made me laugh Annie!   :laugh:

the eyeballed thing.  argggghhh   :dash1:  ac_beating

Annie

A couple times when I'm with my daughter and someone is staring, she will be a little more daring. She'll pretend to ram her finger up to the knuckle into her nose and pretend to root out a booger , then she looks at it and offers the imaginary booger to the person staring and asks if they would like some, hahahaha. Hubby taught her that one  ac_toofunny
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous