Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

People who stare

Started by RW, June 24, 2015, 01:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"divorced. i'm a cook. 45. i'm a 'leg and eyes' man. and i like asians alot.....

Married, petroleum engineer, 30(be 31 in September), I like guys with $$$. I don't give a fuck about race or age.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"divorced. i'm a cook. 45. i'm a 'leg and eyes' man. and i like asians alot.....

Married, petroleum engineer, 30(be 31 in September), I like guys with $$$. I don't give a fuck about race or age.

i'm broke and poor and i'm happy about it.... i dare say, we are not a match. though, i have no doubt you are adorable....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

i'm broke and poor and i'm happy about it.... i dare say, we are not a match. though, i have no doubt you are adorable....

Sweeter than fucking sugar actually.

Anyway, I flirt a lot. Don't take it seriously.

Anonymous

I'll be 35 in august. I'm married, newly. I care manage in advanced dementia/hospice, I do good enough with money and I'm not at all materialistic. I can be content with very humble means. I don't really flirt but when I do...you can count on it being highly awkward. Lol

deadskinmask

i don't. i already have a girlfriend anyway. and i'm not exactly thrilled about that most of the time.... i'm not a 'people' person....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"I'll be 35 in august. I'm married, newly. I care manage in advanced dementia/hospice, I do good enough with money and I'm not at all materialistic. I can be content with very humble means. I don't really flirt but when I do...you can count on it being highly awkward. Lol

All cool Dove. :thumbup:  Where do you live?

Renee

Wow, Shen's in a good mood tonight. She must have gotten laid.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Wow, Shen's in a good mood tonight. She must have gotten laid.

It's that obvious eh? ac_dance

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Wow, Shen's in a good mood tonight. She must have gotten laid.

It's that obvious eh? ac_dance

Well it was either that or you are interviewing guys as perspective mates for your mom again. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Dove"I'll be 35 in august. I'm married, newly. I care manage in advanced dementia/hospice, I do good enough with money and I'm not at all materialistic. I can be content with very humble means. I don't really flirt but when I do...you can count on it being highly awkward. Lol

Hi Dove,  :JC_howdy:

Do you need a hand placing an Avatar?

Anonymous

Metro Detroit

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Am I too naked? Lol. I'm good. I have a lot going on right now so when things calm down a bit I'll figure out the avatar/picture trauma I'm having. Thank you though

Annie

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Keeper"

Am I too naked? Lol. I'm good. I have a lot going on right now so when things calm down a bit I'll figure out the avatar/picture trauma I'm having. Thank you though

ok thats weird  :JC_howdy:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"

Metro Detroit

It's very nice to meet you Dove.

ac_smile