The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Dear Renee

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 08:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

You know full well we love you dearly, and that you are a vital part of our community.

I think many of us understand that this forum is far from the most important issue in your life right now. That you've taken a sequester is sorrowful, but understandable. Personally, I don't buy into your chagrin at some of the discussion points being the cause of your separation, because you're tougher than that.

In my view, real life struggles are causing you deep and unendurable stress, and so pinpricks that you may feel in the forum become irritants you do not have the time to deal with.

And that's perfectly normal.

I know you will recover, and be strong again, because you aren't the kind to let life beat you down. You may get a few blows to the chin that put you on your knees, but that's some way off the full 10 count.

Take it easy...we are all your friends and wish you only well. I know you'll come back, because I know you care for us too. And you will be welcomed.

Good luck in meeting the difficult challenges in your path. You will overcome them all, eventually.

In the meantime, we, your friends, will keep a candle burning in the window.

deadskinmask

damn, captain.... that was nice. i didn't think you had it in ya..... well done.

RW

I want our Renee back!

:4jn79i:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I want our Renee back!

:4jn79i:

Why did Renee leave?

deadskinmask

anti-american sentiment.... :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"anti-american sentiment.... :(

ac_wot

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_wot

i dunno either.... i pulled it from three different threds.... :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_wot

i dunno either.... i pulled it from three different threds.... :(

What a terrible shame deadskinmask.

deadskinmask

i agree. she seemed cool.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i agree. she seemed cool.

She is deadskinmask.

@realAzhyaAryola

I wish you treated her better, Spectre. Anyway, nice letter to her. I hope she does come back.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Cool?  She's so beyond cool.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I wish you treated her better, Spectre. Anyway, nice letter to her. I hope she does come back.

We all do Azhya, but if she needs a break, I understand.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I wish you treated her better, Spectre. Anyway, nice letter to her. I hope she does come back.

Fash, I treated her just fine, and she knows it.

Do not judge on what you read in the forum...it may not be anything but theatrics.

On the other hand, we may be serious combatants...who knows?

Trust me on this...she is taking a break because of real life issues. Forum banter runs off her like an egg from teflon.

She will come back when she regains her strength. And I'll be the first she will lambast and abuse.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

Fash, I treated her just fine, and she knows it.

Do not judge on what you read in the forum...it may not be anything but theatrics.

On the other hand, we may be serious combatants...who knows?

Trust me on this...she is taking a break because of real life issues. Forum banter runs off her like an egg from teflon.

She will come back when she regains her strength. And I'll be the first she will lambast and abuse.

Yes, I agree she will be back when she wants to be here again..

And right now she has more important priorities.