The best topic

Replies: 10408
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Damn auto correct. Should have read "non-sectarian" earlier.

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dove"Sex is not the same as religious holidays.

Maybe not for the religious.  :laugh:

QuoteOr race car driving. Bottom line.  And how many times do I have to say religious holidays and events are NOT HELD IN PUBLIC?  Is there a translator here?!

Is the internet not also public? Plenty of religious people expose themselves on sectarian message boards to others who wish they'd keep it in their spiritual pants where it should belong. Why can't they show some respect by doing it in the privacy of their own non public forums?

You are an idiot.

We live by a code of conduct designed to behave with dignity, courtesy and respect.

How does THIS display courtesy and respect to others...

http://static1.demotix.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/a_scale_large/2200-8/photos/1373162153-nude-exposure-during-national-gay-pride-parade-2013-in-madrid_2230598.jpg">

That is a GAY PRIDE parade.

Now, please post a picture of naked Christians marching through city streets.

Fuck...if it wasn't for me, people would read your crap and think Australians are fucking stupid.

Go ahead...give me a warning...

How far away from the photo subject were you when you snapped off a picture of the naked man? I'm assuming you were there when the photo was taken.

Do you shave your pussy?

Sorry...but that question is as relevant to the subject at hand as yours.

Where's my warning, twinkletoes?

RW

I know you didn't take that picture Spec haha.

I also know you've never been to a pride parade.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

QuoteOr race car driving. Bottom line.  And how many times do I have to say religious holidays and events are NOT HELD IN PUBLIC?  Is there a translator here?!

Is the internet not also public? Plenty of religious people expose themselves on sectarian message boards to others who wish they'd keep it in their spiritual pants where it should belong. Why can't they show some respect by doing it in the privacy of their own non public forums?

(can you write something and stick to it without constantly editing and revisiting to add more, or just write another post please?)
 Yeah....religion and sex is the same. Lol.  That's why sex with children is punishable by prison time.  Listen, sex is for CONSENTING ADULTS. It's not an average community centered activity that is acceptable on public streets. Now stfu.  I'm losing a shit ton of respect for you when you minimize human sexuality to the level of a holiday party or handshake. Apparently you don't understand respect for the views of others. You are coming off as an uncouth, uncivilized animal who doesn't value anything human.

RW

It's a PARADE not an ORGY.

And Dove, you don't respect the expression of the views of others.  Why should anyone respect yours?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Damn auto correct. Should have read "non-sectarian" earlier.

You are an idiot.

We live by a code of conduct designed to behave with dignity, courtesy and respect.

http://static1.demotix.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/a_scale_large/2200-8/photos/1373162153-nude-exposure-during-national-gay-pride-parade-2013-in-madrid_2230598.jpg">

Fuck...if it wasn't for me, people would read your crap and think Australians are fucking stupid.

How far away from the photo subject were you when you snapped off a picture of the naked man? I'm assuming you were there when the photo was taken.

Do you shave your pussy?

I truly believe at this point, we could post pics of people all out fucking with children present and they will just deflect and justify. Apparently homosexuals are more important than everyone else, have free reign and privledges that go against our laws and if we don't like it....we are either bigots or need to just go on vacation.

RW

Bitching about seeing a dick at a gay pride parade is like bitching about seeing a car at the Indy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It's a PARADE not an ORGY.

And Dove, you don't respect the expression of the views of others.  Why should anyone respect yours?
Let's get a few things straight here. And this is the last time I'm going to say it....so if we come back to this AGAIN I'll simply repost this.  I DO respect the expression of others. I respect it MORE than you do, because unlike you, I'm respecting more than my chosen group.  I did not, at ANY point, say people shouldn't be allowed to have sex/themed parties. I said they are free to do whatever they want in a private venue or after hours.  But a public place during the day impacts other people. It's imposing, innapropriate, and a violation of decency laws.  Because public places are for the general public.  To disregard one group to the exclusion of everyone else is NOT respect. And that's going to be what causes problems. Just watch.

RW

It will only be the problem YOU make it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Bitching about seeing a dick at a gay pride parade is like bitching about seeing a car at the Indy.
 No its not. A car is not considered a private part. People don't pull up in parking lots and whip thier dicks out. Wtf?  And that, is the whole point we are making. Thank you for pointing out that these events are known for public indecency.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It will only be the problem YOU make it.

Alot of people have problems with this.

RW

A lot of people don't.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

You are an idiot.

Do you shave your pussy?

You weren't present when the photo was taken just mock outraged that it could be taken?  ac_toofunny

You'll get what you're given when and if I decide to discipline you, Sceptre. Don't beg. It's beneath youth (like logic and acceptance of diversity are)

Quote from: "Dove"

(can you write something and stick to it without constantly editing and revisiting to add more, or just write another post please?)
 Yeah....religion and sex is the same. Lol.  That's why sex with children is punishable by prison time.  Listen, sex is for CONSENTING ADULTS. It's not an average community centered activity that is acceptable on public streets. Now stfu.  I'm losing a shit ton of respect for you when you minimize human sexuality to the level of a holiday party or handshake. Apparently you don't understand respect for the views of others. You are coming off as an uncouth, uncivilized animal who doesn't value anything human.

Sorry, but I don't wear jesus christ colored glasses so I don't have to abide by what I view as your Judaeo-christian Agenda. I will not as you requested stfu. You're entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. Respect me, don't, it's not a pressing issue for me. Call me uncouth, inhuman, or just plain outright uncivilized all you like. Religion has always persecuted those who refuse to swallow its garbage.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "RW"Bitching about seeing a dick at a gay pride parade is like bitching about seeing a car at the Indy.
 No its not. A car is not considered a private part. People don't pull up in parking lots and whip thier dicks out. Wtf?  And that, is the whole point we are making. Thank you for pointing out that these events are known for public indecency.

Yes they do.  I've seen many people pissing in parking lots haha.

My point remains, if you don't want to chance seeing nudity, don't go to pride - just to be safe.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

And you go to jail or get fines for that. It's not acceptable.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Yes they do.  I've seen many people pissing in parking lots haha.

My point remains, if you don't want to chance seeing nudity, don't go to pride - just to be safe.
and my point remains that if you respected others and the community, these things would be done in a private venue. Or at least when families (equally valued parts of the community) are not out and about. But this isn't about respect. It's about force and attention.