Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

I think that's game, set and match.

Thank you linesmen, thank you ballboys.

RW

Trouble is there is no intolerance to your point of view.  Its saying if you have an issue with a pride parade, don't attend one.  No harm.  No foul.  Simple compromise.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

What is it with you? I know that if I dip my hand in boiling water, I will be scalded and suffer serious pain. I don't have to do it to know its not smart.

I know that war is wrong. I don't have to go fight in one to confirm my views.

Public lewdness is unacceptable, and not indicative of a civilised and advanced country...nor a third world one, for that matter. You either have your head stuck in the sand, or simply fail to grasp that their conduct serves NO purpose but to shock and offend. You have NOT at any time validated their conduct as sensible, reasonable or even purposeful. They are acting like crude, immoral and juvenile assholes for no reason BUT to challenge the sensibilities of onlookers.

Its bullshit, and you know it. If you condone it...or take your children to watch it...you are equally irresponsible and disrespectful.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Trouble is there is no intolerance to your point of view.  Its saying if you have an issue with a pride parade, don't attend one.  No harm.  No foul.  Simple compromise.

How about if you have a gay pride parade, keep it clean until families are off the streets. No harm. No foul. Simple as that.

RW

You're wrong Spec.  I have made those points.  YOU just don't listen.  You don't seek out answers to your own questions or accept or acknowledge the answers.

Take Vancouver for example.  Gay Pride had one foreskin awareness naked group and you guys shit.  It has a naked bike ride and not a fricken word.  Why is that?  Explain THAT to me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "RW"Trouble is there is no intolerance to your point of view.  Its saying if you have an issue with a pride parade, don't attend one.  No harm.  No foul.  Simple compromise.

How about if you have a gay pride parade, keep it clean until families are off the streets. No harm. No foul. Simple as that.

Who sets the the standard for "lewd" conduct?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dove"

Who sets the the standard for "lewd" conduct?
 Is this seriously a question?! The public did. Our governments did. Self respecting grown ups and the family units that are so vital to our communities did.

Bricktop

Parliament. And the Courts.

At least in our civilised country.

How about yours?

Oh, and in regards to your naked bike ride (upon which I commented and referenced its gay connotations) and other equally empty headed public endeavours...I DON'T LIVE IN CANADA. How would I know what the fuck you clowns get up to???

RW

You guys see these things as a catch all without exception and that is not how both law and society work.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Parliament. And the Courts.

At least in our civilised country.

How about yours?

Oh, and in regards to your naked bike ride (upon which I commented and referenced its gay connotations) and other equally empty headed public endeavours...I DON'T LIVE IN CANADA. How would I know what the fuck you clowns get up to???

It's a world wide event which I informed you of earlier today ya meat head :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Either way, that fact that I do not partake of a certain event does NOT preclude me from judgment and voicing an opinion.

That proposition is simply illogical.

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Either way, that fact that I do not partake of a certain event does NOT preclude me from judgment and voicing an opinion.

I know.  I know.  Opinions are like assholes.

The fact that you can be offended by an event you do not and would not partake in is what gets me.  Only those who wish to be a part of the festivities participate.  They are the ones who don't have an issue with the odd naked body to promote foreskins.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

You keep citing participation as a pre-requisite to objection.

Where is that written?

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Either way, that fact that I do not partake of a certain event does NOT preclude me from judgment and voicing an opinion.

I know.  I know.  Opinions are like assholes.

The fact that you can be offended by an event you do not and would not partake in is what gets me.  Only those who wish to be a part of the festivities participate.  They are the ones who don't have an issue with the odd naked body to promote foreskins.
 Maybe some people would otherwise partake.

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"You keep citing participation as a pre-requisite to objection.

Where is that written?

That's the solution to your objection.  DUH!
Beware of Gaslighters!