The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Why not just go get your gay wedding catered by a secular or homosexual bakery? Or go ask muslims? Lol. Don't tell me where I stand with God. You don't even see the hypocrisy in your own standards.

RW

Quote from: "Dove"Why not just go get your gay wedding catered by a secular or homosexual bakery? Or go ask muslims? Lol. Don't tell me where I stand with God. You don't even see the hypocrisy in your own standards.

Read the Bible.  I even provided passages.  Jesus didn't judge or discriminate against sinners.  He saw as all the same and died for all of us.  Who the hell are you to judge and discriminate?

This is what turned me off of religion.  This exact bullshit.  I grew up learning about Jesus and lapped up the teachings of the New Testament.  Jesus was a kind, loving and inclusive soul.  He didn't judge.  He stuck up for sinners and the weak and the poor.  He showed them kindness.  He was a man worthy of following.

Then I got older and all of a sudden there were all these rules about who you should be nice to and who wasn't worthy of kindness and it went against everything I learned about Christ.  So I took my loving, caring, non-discriminatory Jesus and I left the church.  If being a member of a church meant I had to think lesser of certain sinners than others, I wanted no part of it.

I'm sorry Dove, but is it types like you that turn people away from religion rather than towards it.  Jesus would not approve.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wulf"39 pages of shit. :oeudC:

Thank you!!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one watching these two airheads arguing over mystical tennis racquets, and wishing it would stop.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dove"Why not just go get your gay wedding catered by a secular or homosexual bakery? Or go ask muslims? Lol. Don't tell me where I stand with God. You don't even see the hypocrisy in your own standards.

Read the Bible.  I even provided passages.  Jesus didn't judge or discriminate against sinners.  He saw as all the same and died for all of us.  Who the hell are you to judge and discriminate?

This is what turned me off of religion.  This exact bullshit.  I grew up learning about Jesus and lapped up the teachings of the New Testament.  Jesus was a kind, loving and inclusive soul.  He didn't judge.  He stuck up for sinners and the weak and the poor.  He showed them kindness.  He was a man worthy of following.

Then I got older and all of a sudden there were all these rules about who you should be nice to and who wasn't worthy of kindness and it went against everything I learned about Christ.  So I took my loving, caring, non-discriminatory Jesus and I left the church.  If being a member of a church meant I had to think lesser of certain sinners than others, I wanted no part of it.

I'm sorry Dove, but is it types like you that turn people away from religion rather than towards it.  Jesus would not approve.

People always leave out the parts where those sinners were truly repentant and told to "Go and sin no more".   Not "Go and sin it up".  Christ taught truth and repentance. Not acceptance of sin. And it's not up to me to "bring people to religion".   Do you know the parable of the sower?  We simply share truth. God does the rest.  You can't force people to participate in certain events that go against their beliefs. You can't force a Muslim business to provide pork, or even a homosexual wedding service.  Certain faiths teach against going with the desires of the flesh.  You can't force people to redifine their beliefs to accommodate you. That is tyranny. And non Christians agree with this as well.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

Thank you!!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one watching these two airheads arguing over mystical tennis racquets, and wishing it would stop.
 don't come in the thread, ya doof.

RW

I can't force anyone to do anything but it disgusts me nonetheless.

I cannot respect a person who hides behind Christ as a reason to discriminate.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I cannot respect a person whose definition of discrimination is fueled by their personal emotions.  Discrimination is fining a Christian bakery 135,000 dollars in bogus damages, running them out of business and putting a "gag order" on them, simply because they adhered to what scripture says. By people they served in the past.

RW

They deserve it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dove"

Thank you!!!

ITS MY THREAD!!!

:sdfjh(2):

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"They deserve it.

NO they don't. Enough with your far left bullying.

Your kind are all the same. You preach tolerance but only when it fits YOUR agenda. Once again we are witness to the left's special brand of hypocrisy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"

Your kind are all the same. You preach tolerance but only when it fits YOUR agenda. Once again we are witness to the left's special brand of hypocrisy.
 exactly. They are the biggest hypocrits. "We are tolerant to people who live their lives according to our dictates".  They are nazi level intolerant, and horrifically hypocrital, but don't see it.  Of course if you don't want to see nudity and simulated sex out in public, just don't go to the parade. You can't push your beliefs on everyone.  But we can destroy your life if you don't act according to our beliefs in your private business.  No....that's not hypocrital at all. Lol. Jack asses. They don't want true equality. They want to force everyone into their world view.

Anonymous

Thank you!!!

ITS MY THREAD!!!

:sdfjh(2):
 Not anymore lol.

Frood

Rabid religion monkey can't even see it's own reflection in the mirror.

ac_lmfao
Blahhhhhh...

RW

I didn't know opposition to discrimination was a leftist issue.

Is it really religious intolerance if people warp the good word to suit their stupidity?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

exactly. They are the biggest hypocrits. "We are tolerant to people who live their lives according to our dictates".  They are nazi level intolerant, and horrifically hypocrital, but don't see it.  Of course if you don't want to see nudity and simulated sex out in public, just don't go to the parade. You can't push your beliefs on everyone.  But we can destroy your life if you don't act according to our beliefs in your private business.  No....that's not hypocrital at all. Lol. Jack asses. They don't want true equality. They want to force everyone into their world view.

I don't want to live in a world where those who twist text to suit themselves use that as an excuse to discriminate against others.
Beware of Gaslighters!