Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You're piggybacking your religious beliefs onto public code again when simple nudity has no victim and therefore no real crime is committed.

Nudists deserve to do what suits them without religious droolers losing their crazy christ or allah shit over it. Cake shop owners shouldn't be made to decorate a wedding cake for a same sex marriage but they shouldn't be allowed to deny the sale of the actual wedding cake itself. They can sell the bride and groom figurine separately and let the purchaser decide.
 Im pointing out the hypocritical mentality that one group can have all the freedom they want in public or not while another group can't even run thier business the way the wish. These people served these homosexuals several times. The issue isn't their sexual orientation. The issue is the same thing if you were to sue Muslim for not catering a pork festival. There are boundaries and rights being violated.

Frood

Yet you would deny a handful of people at a Pride Parade to walk naked down a permitted parade route once a year over a mere 1-3 hours.

The issue is religion refusing to budge.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

No I wouldnt.   Trying to get people on the left to show consideration and empathy for others doesn't equate to me "denying" people the "right" to advertise their bodies on public streets in the daytime. And no, Christianity won't budge....so, if you don't like it, don't expose yourself to Christian businesses or churches. Fair is fair. The faith doesn't change to accommodate sin. It doesn't work that way.

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"No I wouldnt.   Trying to get people on the left to show consideration and empathy for others doesn't equate to me "denying" people the "right" to advertise their bodies on public streets in the daytime. And no, Christianity won't budge....so, if you don't like it, don't expose yourself to Christian businesses or churches. Fair is fair.

Christianity has no say in public matters. Thanks for giving people the green light to remove uninvited religious artifacts from their daily public and business dealings whether the hypocritical religious nuts want to budge or not.

Go with christ, Dove. Find a telephone pole and go like him.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Pendulum swings one way, then ......

https://38.media.tumblr.com/a0cd7aa26dcdfdb73ad296ed98dca63d/tumblr_mtctm87pFz1sikt82o1_400.gif">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dove"No I wouldnt.   Trying to get people on the left to show consideration and empathy for others doesn't equate to me "denying" people the "right" to advertise their bodies on public streets in the daytime. And no, Christianity won't budge....so, if you don't like it, don't expose yourself to Christian businesses or churches. Fair is fair.

Christianity has no say in public matters. Thanks for giving people the green light to remove uninvited religious artifacts from their daily public and business dealings whether the hypocritical religious nuts want to budge or not.

Go with christ, Dove. Find a telephone pole and go like him.  ac_biggrin
Why not just remove all laws period? Why stop? All our laws are based in the commandments.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Pendulum swings one way, then ......

https://38.media.tumblr.com/a0cd7aa26dcdfdb73ad296ed98dca63d/tumblr_mtctm87pFz1sikt82o1_400.gif">
 it amuses me that people feel entitled to tolerance that they themselves refuse to give. It's an "accept this or else".

Frood

Not directly based on them. Based on the shared values of ancient religious nuts and the quiet agnostics and atheists back in the day.

There's no mention of the commandments in your articles. Separation of church and state.

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "cc la femme"Pendulum swings one way, then ......

it amuses me that people feel entitled to tolerance that they themselves refuse to give. It's an "accept this or else".

Amuses me that religious nuts refuse to give any real ground to the nonreligious yet make pendulum references and intolerance claims.

Your god is not our god. Build a bridge and get over it.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

So don't go into churches or Christian businesses requesting gay wedding services, build a bridge and go to secular caterers. Duh.

Anonymous

Interesting how I can make my points without slamming homosexuals, isn't it. You are proving my point.

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"So don't go into churches or Christian businesses requesting gay wedding services, build a bridge and go to secular caterers. Duh.

Keep your religion off the streets and the voting booth, and we'll get along just fine. Extra points if you find a psychiatric asylum to live in.  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

J0E

Quote from: "Dove"Don't try to discredit my beliefs by twisting scripture. That's apostasy.  Jesus, in matthew, laid out the parameters for marriage. Scripture is very clear on this.  Get a grip. You don't get to rewrite the bible to make it more platable to the current culture. If you don't like....don't go to church. We don't force you guys to live by bible standards, so don't think any of the body of Christ will allow the culture climate dictate our faith

Friendship with the world is eminity to God.  Marriage is about the relationship of Christ and the church (body of believers).  That's what Christian marriage is. Forcing us to participate in anything outside of that very clear definition is bullying.   There are several religions in the world to chose from. You don't pick one and manipulate it to fit what you want it to be.

Eggs-actly!

Or....create their own. Isn't that what the Mormons did?

They even have a Book of Mormon which gives their own version of Christianity.

Isn't it read as a companion to the Bible?

And Mormonism has been wildly successful, one of the fastest growing religions in the world.

So...it can be done.

RW

Quote from: "Dove"Interesting how I can make my points without slamming homosexuals, isn't it. You are proving my point.

You don't see promoting discrimination as slamming them?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Do as we say, not as we do?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

http://www.priceton.org/blog/one-entry?entry_id=7194">http://www.priceton.org/blog/one-entry?entry_id=7194