The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Fash, did Jesus preach discrimination?

Do you mean that governments should discriminate against gays, women or ethnic minorities?

Absolutely not..

If you mean did Jesus say that unrepentant sin would not see the kingdom of God, oh yes he did.

Does he say that you as a Christian should discriminate against gay people in the course or your business or your life?
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"I wouldn't count loving another human of the same sex as harmful to others or worthy of being called out on.

That is not what I am talking about. I have two siblings who are gay. I have never ever said to them that they must change their ways and become straight. I am not a homophobe. I'm talking about graver sins.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Do you mean that governments should discriminate against gays, women or ethnic minorities?

Absolutely not..

If you mean did Jesus say that unrepentant sin would not see the kingdom of God, oh yes he did.

Does he say that you as a Christian should discriminate against gay people in the course or your business or your life?

Absolutely not, there is no command to discriminate against sexual sinners in any way..

God will not allow unrepentant sin into Heaven, but there is nothing about employment discrimination.

Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge" (Hebrews 13:4).

RW

Yes God will judge - not you or Dove or anyone else.

Thanks Fash!  That's exactly as it was taught to me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "RW"I wouldn't count loving another human of the same sex as harmful to others or worthy of being called out on.

That is not what I am talking about. I have two siblings who are gay. I have never ever said to them that they must change their ways and become straight. I am not a homophobe. I'm talking about graver sins.

I didn't doubt we were on the same page.  I agree with you that there are sinners who must be locked up :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Absolutely not..

Absolutely not, there is no command to discriminate against sexual sinners in any way..

God will not allow unrepentant sin into Heaven, but there is nothing about employment discrimination.

Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge" (Hebrews 13:4).
 She just manipulated you into agreeing, in her mind, that Christian businesses should be forced to cater to homosexual weddings.  That is what she means by judging and discrimination.  She isn't talking about employment discrimination, which isn't happening.

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "cc la femme"A woman was arrested Sunday night after refusing to pay her dinner tab at a Myrtle Beach seafood restaurant because, as she explained to police, http://counton2.com/2015/07/14/myrtle-beach-restaurant-patron-jailed-after-planning-for-jesus-to-pay-tab/">"Jesus" was going to cover the cost of her meal".

Oh Lord.
In my deepest voice ... Yes??

LOL!

Can I have a pony?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

http://punditfromanotherplanet.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/tumblr_mx6j8axfyo1rg6wzxo1_500.jpg?w=590">

RW

Quote from: "Dove"

Absolutely not..

She just manipulated you into agreeing, in her mind, that Christian businesses should be forced to cater to homosexual weddings.  That is what she means by judging and discrimination.  She isn't talking about employment discrimination, which isn't happening.

Oh it happens.  See here in Canada, you can't refuse someone service as a business owner for reasons of sexual orientation.  It's a human rights thing.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Yes God will judge - not you or Dove or anyone else.

Thanks Fash!  That's exactly as it was taught to me.

Employment is a secular issue, not a church one..

The bible gives instructions for those in the body of Christ to live a Godly life.

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"http://punditfromanotherplanet.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/tumblr_mx6j8axfyo1rg6wzxo1_500.jpg?w=590">

And that's what I'll tell God should he ever ask me why I've stood up as a witness at a few gay weddings.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Absolutely not..

Oh it happens.  See here in Canada, you can't refuse someone service as a business owner for reasons of sexual orientation.  It's a human rights thing.

Its an offence to refuse service to another on the basis of discrimination against race, religion, sexual orientation or culture.

Anonymous

Absolutely not..

So answer this, how does that apply when it's an EVENT?  How is a person refusing service based on sexual. orientation when they have been serving the same homosexual couple for years?  Explain that. You still have yet to. I actually agree that you should never discriminate. I also feel you can't force a private business to cater an event that is an affront to their beliefs.  There is a HUGE difference here that you are convienatly sweeping under the rug.  It's called the First Amendment.

Anonymous

http://i61.tinypic.com/k3xj60.jpg">  Spec, it's more like this.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dove"I also feel you can't force a private business to cater an event that is an affront to their beliefs.  There is a HUGE difference here that you are convienatly sweeping under the rug.  It's called the First Amendment.

You can here. It is an offence, plain and simple.

If you bake cakes, anyone who comes into your shop can buy a cake.

Refusal to sell is an offence.

By the way...that First Amendment...it does not apply beyond your borders.