The best topic

Replies: 10408
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

So, its time to review

Started by Bricktop, June 30, 2015, 07:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Its been a few months since we moved away from the Memebee sphere.

All has gone well, from a technical perspective, and I don't think we lost any members on the way.

We've picked up some new blood, and they seem to be settling in and making an impact, which is great.

But now what? The status quo?

Is there a need for changes?

New ideas?

Which way the future, folks?

RW

It's time to pick up more posters.  Now that I am home, I can get moving on that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

the fella that owned the forum i came from used to spam craigslist.... i dunno much about it because i don't use it. but it used to bring 4 or 5 ppl each time....

RW

How would you guys describe this place?
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

a relaxed forum designed for ppl to discuss random topics political or social in a mature atmosphere.... a small but growing community of ppl from all over....

chuck wagon

tell them you captured a bigfoot

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/8qVv9rTdKbE/hqdefault.jpg">

johnny

Quote from: "RW"How would you guys describe this place?

DEAD! and now even deader since you morons chased off your best poster:(

RW

But we still have you popping in for a visit Johnny.  Maybe you can fill in while Renee is away.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "johnny"

my best poster is a kitty kat on a tree limb and it says 'HANG IN THERE, BABY. FRIDAYS COMING....'

whats your best poster? is it kitty kat related?

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "deadskinmask"the fella that owned the forum i came from used to spam craigslist.... i dunno much about it because i don't use it. but it used to bring 4 or 5 ppl each time....

You're telling another forum that you feel bad for us here. Why? We don't feel bad. You also told them we're lonely. That is not accurate. Are we lonely, gang? I don't think so. Maybe you're lonely here. Who are you looking for? Maybe who you're looking for is not here.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

I like our little slice of Internet heaven :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"the fella that owned the forum i came from used to spam craigslist.... i dunno much about it because i don't use it. but it used to bring 4 or 5 ppl each time....

You're telling another forum that you feel bad for us here. Why? We don't feel bad. You also told them we're lonely. That is not accurate. Are we lonely, gang? I don't think so. Maybe you're lonely here. Who are you looking for? Maybe who you're looking for is not here.

i do. theres not very many of yall yet. you're never on at the same time. sometimes theres 8 or so hours between posts. most of yall stay angry. and i said 'i would IMAGINE yall are lonely' based on what i just said..... i could give a shit less since i'm just trying to help.... so.... i dunno.... go suck a bag of dicks, ya stupid cunt....

Your language isn't cool dude.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "johnny"

my best poster is a kitty kat on a tree limb and it says 'HANG IN THERE, BABY. FRIDAYS COMING....'

whats your best poster? is it kitty kat related?

ac_toofunny

Too funny
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

If you children would please calm down and cease with the slagging...the point is, we've cast away from the mainland, and now we need to establish our own course and direction.

What THAT has to do with other forums, I cannot begin to guess, let alone care. The honeymoon is over, and we've done OK. We survived. What happens from here on in has no relationship to previous forums, not that it ever did.

Nonetheless, as DSM points out, rather more vociferously than necessary, there is a hint of laissez faire emerging, and that tells me we've reached a point where the euphoria of independence gives way to the puzzlement of "now what?".

Hence, the question put to everyone. Now what?

deadskinmask

you can grow. spamming seems to be the key.... just bear in mind, where you spam is important because thats the ppl it will draw. i suggest facebook friends (i don't have facebook so i'm not sure how that works either) and twitter....