The best topic

Replies: 10408
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

So, its time to review

Started by Bricktop, June 30, 2015, 07:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

I don't feel tempted.

Weird.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

Except to kick Spectre's ass for bossing me around.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Keeper"
Im sorry Azhya we cant agree with everyone and he has a right to say what he wants, He knows other post there and he will get called out. If thats the road he wants to walk so be it.

Come play in the polka  :yahoo:

Whatever you say, Keeper, but I sure am pleased you removed his post. Thank you. :thumbup:

Good Morning Azhya

Anonymous

What TBC needs to make the jump from a decent forum to a fucking amazing one is the same thing all great forums have........[size=200]LOTS OF FISCALLY CONSERVATIVE CH!NKS!!![/size] ac_razz  ac_razz

RW

So call up some of your friends and get them over here :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"So call up some of your friends and get them over here :P

I brought Mommy here.

RW

Recruit some blue collar Union types.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "RW"There are a few go betweens and readers of both boards.  If you play both sides of the fence, you're going to get called out.

I only post there but not kissing anyone's ass or asses. In fact, I put in a good word for the cashew there and it led to that post being deleted and I got one warning.

You can take that to the bank. ac_biggrin

A warning for what Azhya?

:confused1:

@realAzhyaAryola

Your guess is as good as mine, Fash.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Anyway, Fash, that's all I have on the matter. I have no further information on a matter that is absent from my mind.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Anyway, Fash, that's all I have on the matter. I have no further information on a matter that is absent from my mind.

ok Azhya

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

Browsing earlier across forums to see which threads I might like to post in, I read this post and I wondered if you all agree with it.

"As long as they are talked about here there will never be destruction. As long as they are talked about here it gives them cohesion. As long as they are talked about they never run out of things to say about us."

I feel somewhat apathetic towards it.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Browsing earlier across forums to see which threads I might like to post in, I read this post and I wondered if you all agree with it.

"As long as they are talked about here there will never be destruction. As long as they are talked about here it gives them cohesion. As long as they are talked about they never run out of things to say about us."

I do too, although I wish evs the very best success with VF.

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Browsing earlier across forums to see which threads I might like to post in, I read this post and I wondered if you all agree with it.

I do too, although I wish evs the very best success with VF.

Why? she does nothing but piss on the posters here, if you want proof i can provide.