The best topic

Replies: 10409
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

So, its time to review

Started by Bricktop, June 30, 2015, 07:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Even me???

Oh...the humanity....

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Browsing earlier across forums to see which threads I might like to post in, I read this post and I wondered if you all agree with it.

"As long as they are talked about here there will never be destruction. As long as they are talked about here it gives them cohesion. As long as they are talked about they never run out of things to say about us."

I feel somewhat apathetic towards it.

I do too, although I wish evs the very best success with VF.

Why? she does nothing but piss on the posters here, if you want proof i can provide.

Please don't.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Yep she does Keep and that little shit disturber soon, he likes to stir the pot to get others going too.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

It's great that neither are here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Browsing earlier across forums to see which threads I might like to post in, I read this post and I wondered if you all agree with it.

"As long as they are talked about here there will never be destruction. As long as they are talked about here it gives them cohesion. As long as they are talked about they never run out of things to say about us."

Why? she does nothing but piss on the posters here, if you want proof i can provide.

Please don't.

i wont

Annie

Yes, it is or I'd rip right into both of them  ac_biggrin
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "RW"

Please don't.

i wont

Thank you!   acc_hugz
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Insults only beget more insults Keeper.

Annie

I agree with both Keep and Fash. She does dump on us. I don't look over there very often but I get word of stuff and she does not wish us well. But I have refrained from talking negative about there in here, more for my own healthy piece of mind. Everyone needs to move on and find their happy place.

keeper

Insults only beget more insults Keeper.

Put her on a pedestal, I will not.(and i did not insult her)

Bricktop

Quote from: "GrAnnie"She does dump on us.

And you expect anything different?

Let us focus on our own little patch of cyber-turf.

What happens there is of no consequence.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Hey kiebs, ya stud, how's it going? I haven't read VF in a month. Do they still talk about us all the time? Do they miss us? Old evs must miss the Iron Ch!nk? :laugh3:

RW

I would kindly suggest you take your own advice kiebs.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "Shen Li"Hey kiebs, ya stud, how's it going? I haven't read VF in a month. Do they still talk about us all the time? Do they miss us? Old evs must miss the Iron Ch!nk? :laugh3:

Just about the time I think it is going away someone makes a comment or drags a post over from here. Maybe some day.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone