The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

So, Gambino...here we are again...

Started by Leopardsocks, November 17, 2012, 05:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Quote from: "Hello Kitty"Same as you, I want to blow my load on that fashion kunt's face.

So there's more to this forum than your crush on Gambino. You're interested in the other posters. If you weren't, you wouldn't be here.

"Argh! I can't stand these people! I hate them so much that I'm going to read what they have to say, post a little, and probably come back tomorrow!"

:lol:

Hello Kitty

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Hello Kitty"Same as you, I want to blow my load on that fashion kunt's face.

So there's more to this forum than your crush on Gambino. You're interested in the other posters. If you weren't, you wouldn't be here.

"Argh! I can't stand these people! I hate them so much that I'm going to read what they have to say, post a little, and probably come back tomorrow!"

You take the morning shift then while I stick it in her ass tonight.

Lydo Wolf

What do you mean "these people"?

Hello Kitty

Quote from: "Lydo Wolf"

What do you mean These People?

The sideways kunts.

Romero

Quote from: "Lydo Wolf"What do you mean These People?

Sane people.