Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Name One Thing You'd Recommend To Improve Health

Started by the shark hunter, July 09, 2015, 05:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "the shark hunter"
Quote from: "Dove"and  Yes. It's not only contributing to brutality, when the animals are under stress like that they release adrenalin and toxins into their body. You eat all those toxins. And you fund brutality.  Also they are addled with hormones and antibiotics. We don't really eat meat but once in a while.. .but when we do it's organic from a local farmer. I have the same standard with eggs.

@realAzhyaAryola

Laugh as often as possible. Join me now in laughter. Hahahahahahahahahaha! ac_lmfao
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"  Yes. It's not only contributing to brutality, when the animals are under stress like that they release adrenalin and toxins into their body. You eat all those toxins. And you fund brutality.  Also they are addled with hormones and antibiotics. We don't really eat meat but once in a while.. .but when we do it's organic from a local farmer. I have the same standard with eggs.

Dude, I buy free range elk, chicken and pork from farmers within an hour of my city. What a fucking difference in the taste and quality of the finished product.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Asians eat anything, though!!!

ac_lmfao

:t1929: :2hdoena_th:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Dove"  Yes. It's not only contributing to brutality, when the animals are under stress like that they release adrenalin and toxins into their body. You eat all those toxins. And you fund brutality.  Also they are addled with hormones and antibiotics. We don't really eat meat but once in a while.. .but when we do it's organic from a local farmer. I have the same standard with eggs.

Dude, I buy free range elk, chicken and pork from farmers within an hour of my city. What a fucking difference in the taste and quality of the finished product.
because they don't torture them to death and pump them full of bullshit. Tastes better, healthier, and not contributing to gross abuse of life.

Annie

Get enough sleep. Sleep helps heal. Sadly many of us don't get nearly enough.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Get enough sleep. Sleep helps heal. Sadly many of us don't get nearly enough.

I am not getting as much sleep as I would like lately GrAnnie.

ac_unsure

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"Get enough sleep. Sleep helps heal. Sadly many of us don't get nearly enough.

I am not getting as much sleep as I would like lately GrAnnie.

ac_unsure

I got a whole 1 1/2 hours last night!!  :oeudC:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove" Tastes better, healthier, and not contributing to gross abuse of life.

The fat on free range chickens is yellow. I bought a domesticated free range wild turkey that was single breasted and the skin was paper thin. Both fucking tasty.

Anonymous