Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Would you shave....

Started by RW, July 10, 2015, 12:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

.... your best friend's butthole region if he or she needed you to?
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW".... your best friend's butthole region if he or she needed you to?

If said friend was female i would  ac_smile

If said friend was male i would say sure then slap his nuts and tell him if he ever asked again it gets the hose next time :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW".... your best friend's butthole region if he or she needed you to?

Gawd whites are hairy apes.

cc

Waccist Waccist Waccist Waccist Waccist

and from  an Asian, none of whom can drive
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

asal

I would.  I would also suggest that my friend goes to a brazilian waxer.  I know a really good one.  Waxing is better than shaving.

Anonymous

Yes. But I work in a field where shaving, wiping and washing people's neither regions is a daily occurence. So if you ever need your butt hole shaved, I'm your woman.  ac_hithere

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"I would.  I would also suggest that my friend goes to a brazilian waxer.  I know a really good one.  Waxing is better than shaving.
I got one of those once. I lost my eye sight for exactly ten seconds.

asal

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "asal"I would.  I would also suggest that my friend goes to a brazilian waxer.  I know a really good one.  Waxing is better than shaving.
I got one of those once. I lost my eye sight for exactly ten seconds.

:001_rolleyes:

RW

Haha

I would and have shaved my bestie's arsehole.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

exactly
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Wulf

What do you mean "needed"?

Under what circumstance would someone need their asshole shaved outside of a surgical operating room?  :2r4ml1j_th:

RW

What if he/she was going to get rimmed by the person of his/her dreams but needed a shorn brown star?

Okay, it's hypothetical but would you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"What if he/she was going to get rimmed by the person of his/her dreams but needed a shorn brown star?

Okay, it's hypothetical but would you?

:nea:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!