Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Dove's "Ask a retired stripper" thread.

Started by Anonymous, July 16, 2015, 03:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Hey!!! There are male strippers.

Setting aside the salacious element, does that imply you're something of a dancer, or did you just perform lurid hip thrusts to the drunken, salivating mass of moronic men.

If you combine dancing and acrobatics... that's more along the lines of what I was doing.  You can't get away with lazy vaginal gyrations at Penthouse new orleans. Too much competition.

Now I am curious. Do you have any video of your dances?  :wink:
 Nope lol. Not to my knowledge at least haha

keeper

Setting aside the salacious element, does that imply you're something of a dancer, or did you just perform lurid hip thrusts to the drunken, salivating mass of moronic men.

If you combine dancing and acrobatics... that's more along the lines of what I was doing.  You can't get away with lazy vaginal gyrations at Penthouse new orleans. Too much competition.

If you did would you share? maybe blur the naughty bits? ac_blush

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

If you did would you share? maybe blur the naughty bits? ac_blush
Not a chance. I'd simply prefer to leave all that in the past. I wouldn't want to see it.

J0E

Occasionally I go out to see the strippers. Sometimes alone, other times with friends.

Admittedly I'm drawn to the female form, their pretty faces and feminine wiles.

Actually I love beautiful women & I appreciate the ambiance they bring into what is often an ugly world.

Perhaps some see that as wrong, as it is a guilty pleasure & an illusion. But in a world where men's identities are being compromised by the influences of political correctness, it offers a counterbalance to its excesses.

I've noticed there are now a reasonable number of young women in the audience these days, as if this is the 'in thing' for them to do as well.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frank"Occasionally I go out to see the strippers. Sometimes alone, other times with friends.

Admittedly I'm drawn to the female form, their pretty faces and feminine wiles.

Actually I love beautiful women & I appreciate the ambiance they bring into what is often an ugly world.

Perhaps some see that as wrong, as it is a guilty pleasure & an illusion. But in a world where men's identities are being compromised by the influences of political correctness, it offers a counterbalance to its excesses.

I've noticed there are now a reasonable number of young women in the audience these days, as if this is the 'in thing' for them to do as well.

You think you are the only guy that is into sexy women? There's no need to explain the obvious.

cc

Without "Obvious Joey" here to point out the obvious, us dullards would never know what is obvious

:wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

keeper

ac_crying Dove where are you? I miss you

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"ac_crying Dove where are you? I miss you

Yeah, we disagreed on a few things, but she's OK in my books.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

J0E

Quote from: "RW"I like arguing with her. :(

....yes, theres far too many crows and not enough doves in this forum....

http://cbsnews1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2014/01/26/9bfeee7e-113f-43d3-9867-0b914f4f6b87/thumbnail/640x360/287c84681f33b93bfaa00444d91deb79/pope_AP225249404924.jpg">

Personally, I don't know why you get so aggressive and territorial when another 'bird' comes around, 'Real.

I suppose like the Animal Kingdom, the Laws of Nature prevail in the forums.....

http://www.bostonherald.com/sites/default/files/styles/full/public/media/ap/c9e938c1a2544e0491b5a049139ea8c9.jpg?itok=DqtHqr1h&c=71d10d32d6f2c64dd4d931254c2caeaa">

I guess ya caint stand a bit of competition.....

.....Oh well!

keeper

cc

NO!!  Threadmaker  is seen as a loser wherever he goes
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Dove"I'm not gone....just on break lol

DOVE!!!!  :yahoo:

Anonymous