Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Cameron Grows a Pair????? or not?

Started by cc, July 20, 2015, 11:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"Does the prime minister in Britain think he can count on moderate Muslims as partners cc la femme?
If we are to take him at his word, apparently he does.

No one else ever has succeeded in that before but we will see 1. How hard he tries. 2. Methods he employs 3. The obstacles corporate islam will place in the way. 4. how he plans to get around them. and 5.  How successful it all is
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

I think cc's point is that it is a growing number rather than a small one.

Muslims have been victims of many things over the centuries.  We seem to forget that in all of this and no, I'm not afraid to say it.  I understand we are talking about the present and their current behaviour but I always worry that we don't pay enough attention to what got us here in the first place.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Does the prime minister in Britain think he can count on moderate Muslims as partners cc la femme?
If we are to take him at his word, apparently he does.

No one else ever has succeeded in that before but we will see 1. How hard he tries. 2. Methods he employs 3. The obstacles corporate islam will place in the way. 4. how he plans to get around them. and 5.  How successful it all is

For everyone who squawks he needs to ask them if they support terrorism.  If they don't, he should ask him why they aren't fighting harder to rid themselves of it.

Really though cc, why can't some intelligence root these nasty fuckers out?
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I will attempt to address those at some point RW. Dealing with a 1400 year ingrained  supremacist-based ideology is extremely complex. Discussing how to deal with it is not just a short post.

There are no easy answers. There are no short  answers .. well short of the extreme. There are no pleasant answers.

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You should investigate deeper into the history of the Middle East. The West set the modern goalposts through colonialism and the West has been moving them as it suits since. It goes without saying that goodwill by everyday peoples in the Middle East has taken numerous generational hits. Historically, it's actually nothing new if you recall the events around the Crusades. The fact that small numbers of people in that region and abroad have found solace in hardline religious ideologies (or political ones cloaked in religious facades) wouldn't be a surprise or point of feigned disdain for you.

Aw, the old "crusades" ploy c/w all the excuses right out of the CAIR "play the victim" manual. Amazing how the sheep can be so easily manipulated .

Sorry, but we all have a problem within our own countries and all the victim cards in the world do not deal with solving it. They do perpetuate it and make it a lot harder to resolve though.

QuoteYou should look into it if you're open minded or a real Christian.
Whatever gave you the idea that I was either?  :001_tongue:

To date you are batting 0 on everything relevant and also everything irrelevant to resolution of the escalating problem in our lands. But keep swinging. You know the old "even a stopped clock is right ..... " thingy

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You should investigate deeper into the history of the Middle East. The West set the modern goalposts through colonialism and the West has been moving them as it suits since. It goes without saying that goodwill by everyday peoples in the Middle East has taken numerous generational hits. Historically, it's actually nothing new if you recall the events around the Crusades. The fact that small numbers of people in that region and abroad have found solace in hardline religious ideologies (or political ones cloaked in religious facades) wouldn't be a surprise or point of feigned disdain for you.

Aw, the old "crusades" ploy c/w all the excuses right out of the CAIR "play the victim" manual. Amazing how the sheep can be so easily manipulated .

Sorry, but we all have a problem within our own countries and all the victim cards in the world do not deal with solving it. They do perpetuate it and make it a lot harder to resolve though.

I'm sorry. Which nation currently being drone striked, overrun by Western backed ISIS figurines, and economically manipulated to keep the residents in poverty and religious sect wars do you live in?

QuoteYou should look into it if you're open minded or a real Christian.
Whatever gave you the idea that I was either?  :001_tongue:

To date you are batting 0 on everything relevant and also everything irrelevant to resolution of the escalating problem in our lands. But keep swinging. You know the old "even a stopped clock is right ..... " thingy

I don't believe you understand the world around us. That's not an insult, just an observation.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

And merely "your" observation

c/w no solutions offered

Frood

Quote from: "cc la femme"And your "observation"

c/w no solutions offered

I don't quite understand what you mean but rest assured I'll be back later in the next 24 hours to see what you respond with.

DD out (like a Nutella doughnut down a wog's pelican throat)  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

RW

It is amazing how easily the sheep are manipulated, especially against Muslims.  Dinky makes a point.  They aren't the ones who have bombed the shit out of our nations, overthrown our governments, tried to establish their way of government in our countries, lied about reasons to war with us, etc.  I'm talking mostly about Arabic Muslims as they seem to be the one giving us the hardest time as of late.

What solution do you offer cc?  Eradication of Islam in our countries?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

cc is all talk, no action. I've asked her if we should ban Islam, the Quran and Muslim immigrants.

Her response? "Do nothing".

She wants anyone and everyone else to do something for her. She'll repeat the same thing over and over again thousands of times on forums, but she won't even write our political leaders even once. Too politically correct.

cc

Q - please come back to reality. At one time you actually dealt with reality on occasion.

It has been disappointing to see you operating mainly from imagination

Dinky

There was nothing to respond to. All you are doing is repeating the CAIR propaganda manual and playing the victim card for them ...merely  perpetuating the problem and making it harder to resolve a problem within that entered the West

I will ask you only one thing - how you think rehashing the past (some accurate, some islamobullshit) and making excuses for violent acts  can help "TODAY"'s problem of riding our societies of a supremacist-based ideology in our midst

Edit: Make that a question to anyone who makes excuses for violent behavior within our lands

RW: I truly hope there can be a "peaceful" solution to ridding our lands of this  supremacist-based ideology

A "peaceful" solution will require great help from inside. Without that we have not even a starting point toward a "peaceful" solution

I do not expect to get help as all evidence says there will be little to none of it  ... but I hope to be proven wrong

You can see what the leaders are feeding their minions to fire them up "within in our lands"  from excuses given by dinky for one of many examples

Romero

Do you want to ban Islam? No.

Do you want to ban the Quran? No.

Do you want to ban Muslim immigration? No.

Have you ever once written any of our political leaders? No.

"No solutions offered"

cc

This is not about me nor is it about your imagining things about me. Nor is it about your trying to deflect from Islam's violent behavior as per usual

It is about violent behavior of a supremacist-based ideology within our lands.

Cameron apparently is prepared to try some things. I support his ideas and hope that he can start something toward getting islam to clean up its act. I am not confident that will work at all, but it at least is an attempt to deal with supremacist-based ideology within our lands

QuoteI will ask you only one thing - how you think rehashing the past (some accurate, some islamobullshit) and making excuses for violent acts can help "TODAY"'s problem of riding our societies of a supremacist-based ideology in our midst

Edit: Make that a question to anyone who makes excuses for supremacist-based  violent behavior within our lands

Romero

I don't see anyone here making excuses for violent acts. Nobody here is tolerating violent acts.

You got a quote for that baseless accusation? Of course you don't.

I do see someone making excuses for doing absolutely nothing.

cc

QuoteYou should investigate deeper into the history of the Middle East. The West set the modern goalposts through colonialism and the West has been moving them as it suits since. It goes without saying that goodwill by everyday peoples in the Middle East has taken numerous generational hits. Historically, it's actually nothing new if you recall the events around the Crusades. The fact that small numbers of people in that region and abroad have found solace in hardline religious ideologies (or political ones cloaked in religious facades) wouldn't be a surprise or point of feigned disdain for you.
Pray tell, how is that support / excuses helpful toward eliminating  Islamic violence here today

Romero

I don't see any excusing of violent acts in that statement. Liar. Do nothing.