News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Why do threads mirror at Van Forum and here?

Started by Frood, July 22, 2015, 08:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

@realAzhyaAryola

In my country they have a saying for this...rowing your boat on two rivers.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Running with the fox, and hunting with the hounds...

RW

People are just interested in what both groups have to say.  No biggie.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"People are just interested in what both groups have to say.  No biggie.

I got that but it struck me as kind of weird anyway. Two groups discussing the same topics (often worded the same in the titles) but maintaining two separate sites.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Wulf

It also doesn't help that little Eddie copies threads here and pastes them over there.  Hence the Seaweed/Bacon thread and it's opening post appearing word for word on bother sites.

In case there are those that are unaware, he also steals avatars, pictures and whatever other personal info he can glean from the members here and keeps them for future mischief.

RW

Whatever floats his sad little boat.  He won't be allowed to cause mischief here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It's just weird.

I haven't had time to read VF in a long time, but I would assume the same topics would be discussed all over internet.

cc

I post in both very different forums for quite different reasons. When I have what I consider an especially interesting, important or provocative thread placed here, why would I not use it for both?

Quote from: "Fashionista".......I would assume the same topics would be discussed all over internet.
Yes, of course
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Jeeez ... I just noticed that Goofus has stolen  Spec's Stolen Valour thread word for word and posted it "over there"

along with other peoples threads as well

One thing for a thread to be re- posted to by the originator, another for it to be stolen word for word

Then, Goofus is Goofus, eh?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

asal

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Conscious decoupling.

:laugh: