Rand Is Banned

Started by Anonymous, November 20, 2012, 09:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Oak

Lest we forget  :lol:

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Oh lest we forget  :lol:

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

Let's take a good look at this now. Fashionista does her phony girly girl act like she's some niave school girl posting about make up and cooking dinner etc...  and then pulls a stunt like this. All I can say is  SUCKERS ! You should have known better . As if I could warn that smug Shenli cunt. They do it to each other and this is one of the reason they want to live in western nations so much. It's good for me . I ahve wasted too much time on forums

lest we forget  :lol:

Anonymous

Gary Oak, if you post that one more time I'm locking this thread..

Goodnight.

EU

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "EU"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
I wouldn't say something like that, but Securious will never be a mod again..

Gary should get over it.

Some people just can't be objective and it shouldn't surprise anyone that Securious couldn't Mod a forum...I thought Pansy, aka Shen Li might be a bit better though, you know all that "education"...I guess that really doesn't have that much bearing on a person's emotional intelligence...which Shen Li seems to be woefully lacking.

Gary unfortunately is certifiably crackers...https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8XZhVIn6fdqr_vY9u9rRN1j_Vvigm4OH07xlHZ5-I2YrIBiSXPA">

That parrot looks like it is ill EU.

I agree that Securious was a poor moderator, but it is unnecessary to call him a "pansy"?

No I didn't call him a Pansy, Shen Li's handle was Pansy once upon a time.

Anonymous

Gary Oakhttp://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxBP3PRdUxX89zyQukAGdtFarocrZgdx_H-EhzLjS6h2QcG5LVgQ">

Gary Oak

I am not crying about this forum. I am just commenting on how Fashionista backstabbed her friend. It's quite amazing even  though it is so typical of chinese

I mean like Shenli asked Fashionista to help moderate for a while as Shenli had personal matters that were making moderating impossible and then Fashionista bans the mods. Shenli knows better than this so it's her fault for being so stupid. Notice how Fashionista posts all these girly girl posts about make up and cooking pretending to be such a goody goody girly girl but when a chance opens fopr a successful ruthless backstabs she jumps at the chance. I am taunting Shenli for being so stupid, it's hardly like I am crying about it

Romero

All this and more on the next episode of Gary Oak's As the World Turns.

Anonymous

Gary Oak

It doesn't surprise me that you two phony self righteous freaks approve of backstabbing

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"It doesn't surprise me that you two phony self righteous freaks approve of backstabbing

Your delusional little mind still surprises me.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I am not crying about this forum. I am just commenting on how Fashionista backstabbed her friend. It's quite amazing even  though it is so typical of chinese

I mean like Shenli asked Fashionista to help moderate for a while as Shenli had personal matters that were making moderating impossible and then Fashionista bans the mods. Shenli knows better than this so it's her fault for being so stupid. Notice how Fashionista posts all these girly girl posts about make up and cooking pretending to be such a goody goody girly girl but when a chance opens fopr a successful ruthless backstabs she jumps at the chance. I am taunting Shenli for being so stupid, it's hardly like I am crying about it

That is an interesting term you used   "delusional"   now what is delusional in what I posted here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I am not crying about this forum. I am just commenting on how Fashionista backstabbed her friend. It's quite amazing even  though it is so typical of chinese

That is an interesting term you used   "delusional"   now what is delusional in what I posted here.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYGH_uAMdYhxxEfkcQBzxUaDPvZPoT72G8txC8AlZr0zObOmUZ">

Gary Oak

No it is you who is obviously out to lunch. You throw your insults around that have zero basis in reality as you can't explain your case ever. You throw your insulting comments out but as one can easily see they have no substance when scrutinised. You are all faggy fluff [ like your gayboy avatar ] and no substance so STFU

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"No it is you who is obviously out to lunch. You throw your insults around that have zero basis in reality as you can't explain your case ever. You throw your insulting comments out but as one can easily see they have no substance when scrutinised. You are all faggy fluff [ like your gayboy avatar ] and no substance so STFU

A broken record like you does not deserve respect.

Gary Oak

Now what is there about you Seoulfag  that deserves respect ?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Now what is there about you Seoulfag  that deserves respect ?

He's capable of a intelligent debate, unlike you which can't even tell the difference between the truth and your fantasy made up bullshit in the Mongol vs Samurai thread.  :lol:
Permanently off his rocker