Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Rand Is Banned

Started by Anonymous, November 20, 2012, 09:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Oak

Zetsu you idiot, even just a quick glance at Seoulfags posts would not consider any of his posts intelligent debate.  I posted quite a bit of information on the Samurai's amazing skill and courage whichj also amazed the Mongols from what Marco Polo wrote. You are just pissed that I don't buy that the Han empire was stronger than the Romans, that the Mongols under Ghengis Khan were a better fighting force than China had ever had....which by the way is obvious

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Zetsu you idiot, even just a quick glance at Seoulfags posts would not consider any of his posts intelligent debate.  I posted quite a bit of information on the Samurai's amazing skill and courage whichj also amazed the Mongols from what Marco Polo wrote. You are just pissed that I don't buy that the Han empire was stronger than the Romans, that the Mongols under Ghengis Khan were a better fighting force than China had ever had....which by the way is obvious

Holy smokes you're dumb as shit Gary.  Lets see are you smart enough to figure that out.
Permanently off his rocker

Gary Oak

What I posted is perfectly understandable. Are you so stupid that you don't even know what you are talking about ?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"What I posted is perfectly understandable. Are you so stupid that you don't even know what you are talking about ?

I've proven Hans were superior to the Romans by countering your bullshit endless times.  Yet the only one's that's too stupid to accept it is you.

Zetsu

It's also been proven by professionals that Han would easily beat the Romans, but of course a dumbass racist troll like you would can never accept it.  :roll:

Anonymous

How did this thread become about history?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"How did this thread become about history?

I had no choice but to bring this up in order to explain something so simple to Gary here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

I had no choice but to bring this up in order to explain something so simple to Gary here.

Oh I'm sorry if I seemed judgemental Zetsu.

I was expecting Gary Oak to post the same post again that I warned him not to.

I was just surprised to see the turns this thread has taken.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"

Oh I'm sorry if I seemed judgemental Zetsu.

I was expecting Gary Oak to post the same post again that I warned him not to.

I was just surprised to see the turns this thread has taken.

Thank for warning him for me, he seems to only have the intelligence to post the same thing over and over again.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Zetsu you idiot, even just a quick glance at Seoulfags posts would not consider any of his posts intelligent debate.  I posted quite a bit of information on the Samurai's amazing skill and courage whichj also amazed the Mongols from what Marco Polo wrote. You are just pissed that I don't buy that the Han empire was stronger than the Romans, that the Mongols under Ghengis Khan were a better fighting force than China had ever had....which by the way is obvious

I have no doubt that the PRC propaganda bureau history yes men discovered that the Chinese are superior to everybody however notice how you all are here or want to be ? Chinese cowardice also has to be taken into consideration. A smaller Roman force could still decimate a larger Chinese force much like the Japanese did when the foreign forces were outnumbered five to one.Of all the foreign forces naturally the Japanese were the first to charge and wanted to be the first to charge as this was Samurai tradition and the huge chinese force ran for their lives :lol:

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

I have no doubt that the PRC propaganda bureau history yes men discovered that the Chinese are superior to everybody however notice how you all are here or want to be ? Chinese cowardice also has to be taken into consideration. A smaller Roman force could still decimate a larger Chinese force much like the Japanese did when the foreign forces were outnumbered five to one.Of all the foreign forces naturally the Japanese were the first to charge and wanted to be the first to charge as this was Samurai tradition and the huge chinese force ran for their lives :lol:

Looks like Gary is shooting out of his anus again, why? b/c that's what Gary does best  :lol:

Gary Oak

You must have been looking in the mirror when you posted that last pathetic attempt at humour

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

There are a lot racist assumptions in this post Gary.

Zetsu

Hans beat Huns, and Huns beat Roman    

Something this simple even dumbass like Gary should be able to understand.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"You must have been looking in the mirror when you posted that last pathetic attempt at humour

Ahh shooting out of your anus again eh?  :lol: