The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

The Blue Cashew vs. the Other forum

Started by J0E, September 07, 2015, 04:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"That aint a lie... Thats just a joke..

There is no radiation emit disease..

I´m just joking on realwomans expense... She makes up some kind of a excuse for her stupid behaviour everytime.

"Stupid behavior"???? That's all YOU and of course the rest of the squirrels. That's why you are all kept in this playpen.

PKB bullshit.

You didnt read the whole story... You doofus..

Odinson

Dont come talking about excuses when you yourself use some disease as an excuse for idiotic behaviour, you stupid fucking whore...

This place should just be called nuts..

Just saying.

Odinson

I havent seen any of your pics...

Except for the ShenLis KFC grease pic.. And some ass pic of hers. And some naked spread pic.

Renees heavily photoshopped pics..

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"

I´m just joking on realwomans expense... She makes up some kind of a excuse for her stupid behaviour everytime.

"Stupid behavior"???? That's all YOU and of course the rest of the squirrels. That's why you are all kept in this playpen.

PKB bullshit.

I don't need to read anything to know what you are all about. Your past performance and confinement here is all I need to know. You aren't branded as one of the idiot squirrels for nothing.  :laugh:

BTW, over the years we (RW, Shen and myself) have posted pics of ourselves at one point or another. They were posted long enough so that a select few could see what we looked like and then they were taken down. So if you have half the balls you claim to, you will just post a pic and be done with it. Everyone is tired of your He-man act. At this point it sounds and smells too much like bullshit for any of us to believe.

http://www.troll.me/images/yoda-senses/bullshit-i-smell.jpg">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

PKB bullshit.

I don't need to read anything to know what you are all about. Your past performance and confinement here is all I need to know. You aren't branded as one of the idiot squirrels for nothing.  :laugh:

BTW, over the years we (RW, Shen and myself) have posted pics of ourselves at one point or another. They were posted long enough so that a select few could see what we looked like and then they were taken down. So if you have half the balls you claim to, you will just post a pic and be done with it. Everyone is tired of your He-man act. At this point it sounds and smells too much like bullshit for any of us to believe.

And certain muslims have branded me a murderer... Look whos talking.

I havent seen your pics... And you wouldnt be my "select few"..

Why do you question it all the time? Why do you make me "do the he-man act"?

If you call me a 5ft5 male then expect a response..

Call me fat... Expect a response.. I do lift weights everyday.. You get hooked.

Odinson

And the brand says "naughty squirrels", not IDIOT squirrels.

Renee

PKB bullshit.

Oh, I feel so left out and relieved at the same time. :laugh:  

Look shit for brains, if I really wanted to see the hairy ass of a baboon I could go to the zoo. I'm just pointing out how full of shit you are. But don't mind me, I'm just one of many.  :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"And the brand says "naughty squirrels", not IDIOT squirrels.

RW was being nice when she picked the name. If I had my way it would be called the "Retard Rodeo".   ac_biggrin

Odinson

PKB bullshit.

Oh, I feel so left out and relieved at the same time. :laugh:  

Look shit for brains, if I really wanted to see the hairy ass of a baboon I could go to the zoo. I'm just pointing out how full of shit you are. But don't mind me, I'm just one of many.  :laugh:

Hairy baboon? I´m not a muslim, you wayccist bastard.  :laugh3:

Yeah I lift some weights.. I dont think its a great achievement.

How many years it took for you to share your pic?

I´m just pointing how full of shit you are.  ac_razz

Renee

For someone who thinks it's no great achievement, you sure talk about it enough. You seem to think that you need to remind everyone about it in almost every post. I'd hate to see what would happen if you thought is was something to brag about.  :laugh3:  

Bottom line, dumbass; is that you are a tiresome tard and it's put up or shut up time.

Odinson

For someone who thinks it's no great achievement, you sure talk about it enough. You seem to think that you need to remind everyone about it in almost every post. I'd hate to see what would happen if you thought is was something to brag about.  :laugh3:  

Bottom line, dumbass; is that you are a tiresome tard and it's put up or shut up time.

Because the post I´m answering to is "5foot, effeminate... Fat." type BS..

Wulf calls me fat in every last one of his post towards me... He prompts the he-man act..

You just cheerlead..

ShenLi wants to kick my ass and I´m just pointing out that its impossible for her to win..

I know you are all females and this is to be expected... Just didnt expect it to be in such great volume.

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "Odinson"And the brand says "naughty squirrels", not IDIOT squirrels.

RW was being nice when she picked the name. If I had my way it would be called the "Retard Rodeo".   ac_biggrin

As a person with high functioning autism, I find that extremely uncalled for.

Anonymous

PKB bullshit.

So, you, RW and Shen Li have more guts than the boy who daydreams about being big and strong. Specter called him a wanker and he was right. I would also add that he's a candyass and obviously a liar.

RW

I like the sound of that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Richard-RDL"

As a person with high functioning autism, I find that extremely uncalled for.

I find half of what you say to be offensive so call it even.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview