Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Subforum Feedback

Started by RW, September 17, 2015, 03:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"RR is where we place people that we dont want on the main board. FW is for flaming and starting fights. not really Shen.

The people we don't want on the main board are only here for fighting and flaming.

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"RR is where we place people that we dont want on the main board. FW is for flaming and starting fights. not really Shen.

The people we don't want on the main board are only here for fighting and flaming.

I like RR so i can see it, laugh at them , poke them in their cage , throw my pee on them. Please dont take my sunshine away :shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

I like RR so i can see it, laugh at them , poke them in their cage , throw my pee on them. Please dont take my sunshine away :shock:

If it means that much to you sweetiepie.  :wink:

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Hrmmm. That's a thought.  I'll think about it :)

I'd say that idea is a loser.

During a good fire fight the last thing that is needed is the peanut gallery (odi) interjecting his nonsensical thread bombs.  :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

During a good fire fight the last thing that is needed is the peanut gallery (odi) interjecting his nonsensical thread bombs.  :nea:

K, fair enough point.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

That was my thought.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

im glad i added my 2 cents :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"im glad i added my 2 cents :001_rolleyes:

It didn't mean much until Renee said the same thing.

:icon_wink:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

I guess I will shut my mouth next time and let the smart people talk

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"I guess I will shut my mouth next time and let the smart people talk

I'm sorry, Keeper. My intention wasn't to steal your thunder.  ac_blush
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"I guess I will shut my mouth next time and let the smart people talk

Or you can just learn to take a joke.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"

you think its a joke that what i say don't mean much?

ya, that's funny.

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "RW"

you think its a joke that what i say don't mean much?

ya, that's funny.

Take it as it was meant Keeper - as a JOKE.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper