Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

German town tricks neo-Nazis into raising thousands for anti-extremist charity

Started by Romero, October 13, 2015, 11:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Only a racist, twirly brain...  ac_wot woops forgot to change my name  :oeudC:

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I mean do you think the Jews should have a homeland, and should it be where it is?

Yes, of course.

How about white people? Do they deserve a land of their own? Because as it stands right now, every white country is having multiculturalism forced on it by elite wealthy Jews in positions of power and influence.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I mean do you think the Jews should have a homeland, and should it be where it is?

Yes I believe the Jews should have a homeland and that they have a right to exist, if only for the strategic benefit of the US and it's allies. But does that mean they deserve ALL the US dollars they get each year.....probably not.  :negative:

BTW, there is no sense in continuing in this vein of questioning. Most of us here with exception of YOU and MAYBE Romero do nor subscribe to an extremist ideology. You should probably know by now where rational people in western civilization stand on the existence of Israel. If you don't, then I suggest you get out of mommy's basement and pay a bit closer attention to the world around you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"

Yes I believe the Jews should have a homeland and that they have a right to exist, if only for the strategic benefit of the US and it's allies. But does that mean they deserve ALL the US dollars they get each year.....probably not.  :negative:

BTW, there is no sense in continuing in this vein of questioning. Most of us here with exception of YOU and MAYBE Romero do nor subscribe to an extremist ideology. You should probably know by now where rational people in western civilization stand on the existence of Israel. If you don't, then I suggest you get out of mommy's basement and pay a bit closer attention to the world around you.

I refer you to the question I asked Fashionista....

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

BTW, there is no sense in continuing in this vein of questioning. Most of us here with exception of YOU and MAYBE Romero do not subscribe to an extremist ideology. You should probably know by now where rational people in western civilization stand on the existence of Israel. If you don't, then I suggest you get out of mommy's basement and pay a bit closer attention to the world around you.

Before we go there, let me ask you this?.......Do you believe that white people (Caucasians)are an actual race?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Aryan

BTW, there is no sense in continuing in this vein of questioning. Most of us here with exception of YOU and MAYBE Romero do not subscribe to an extremist ideology. You should probably know by now where rational people in western civilization stand on the existence of Israel. If you don't, then I suggest you get out of mommy's basement and pay a bit closer attention to the world around you.

Before we go there, let me ask you this?.......Do you believe that white people (Caucasians)are an actual race?

Of course, white Europeans are as much of a race as negroes , or Asians...

Renee

Of course, white Europeans are as much of a race as negroes , or Asians...

WRONG, Hansel.

I guess you don't know that "race" as a concept is dead and has been accepted as a dead concept in the scientific community since the mid 20th century. Take away the differences in skin color, environment based physical adaptation and we are all pretty much genetically the......same.

What you, like many of your ignorant brethren have done is confuse race with cultural differences. The two are not interchangeable because there are cultural differences even within the confines of each respective so-called "race". This kind of blows a big hole in your belief of a "race" based white only homeland.

Why don't you just come out of the closet and say you are a proponent of a Western European based white homeland? If memory serves that's what Adolf and company were all about when they exterminated millions of Jews and non-Aryans alike.

BTW Koose, technically you need to capitalize the word "Negro" just as with the word "Asian" or.....Jew. Before you get all smug I know it's just a grammar lame but in your case I can't help but think it's a type of Freudian slip.

Aryan

You claim to be a Conservative but believe in the Marxist bollocks that race doesn't exist....the fact that you say we are 'PRETTY MUCH genetically the same' says it all really.  

There are numerous genetical differences between the races, higher IQ's among whites and asians, while blacks tend to be stronger physically and are able to pack on muscle mass quicker.

These points aren't racist, they're facts.  

As for a Western European based homeland consisting of racially conscious white Europeans, that sounds perfect.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You claim to be a Conservative but believe in the Marxist bollocks that race doesn't exist....the fact that you say we are 'PRETTY MUCH genetically the same' says it all really.  

There are numerous genetical differences between the races, higher IQ's among whites and asians, while blacks tend to be stronger physically and are able to pack on muscle mass quicker.

Those are ALL environmental and socially adaptive traits within human development. They have nothing to do with the base genetics that make us all human. Read a fucking book, you idiot. You know what they are don'tcha....they're those square things that they hide knowledge in...... :roll:  

Quote from: "SCOUSE"As for a Western European based homeland consisting of racially conscious white Europeans, that sounds perfect.

Oh, you mean a xenophobic, racist utopia where frightened inbred white people can hide from the rest of the world. Why am I not surprised that would sound "perfect" to the likes of you?   :001_rolleyes:

Tell me Hansel, where is that rock that they grow creatures like you under? Because wherever it is, it needs to be flipped over and whatever primordial ooze is under it needs to be burned.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You claim to be a Conservative but believe in the Marxist bollocks that race doesn't exist....the fact that you say we are 'PRETTY MUCH genetically the same' says it all really.  

Those are ALL environmental and socially adaptive traits within human development. They have nothing to do with the base genetics that make us all human. Read a fucking book, you idiot. You know what they are don'tcha....they're those square things that they hide knowledge in...... :roll:  

Quote from: "SCOUSE"As for a Western European based homeland consisting of racially conscious white Europeans, that sounds perfect.

Oh' you mean a xenophobic, racist utopia where frightened inbred white people can hide from the rest of the world. Why am I not surprised that would sound "perfect" to the likes of you?   :001_rolleyes:

Sorry but if you're a Conservative then I'm a fucking Jew  :laugh:

Why not just come clean and admit to being a Cultural Marxist? As you are displaying all the loathsome traits of one.  :001_rolleyes:

Renee

Oh' you mean a xenophobic, racist utopia where frightened inbred white people can hide from the rest of the world. Why am I not surprised that would sound "perfect" to the likes of you?   :001_rolleyes:

Why not just come clean and admit to being a Cultural Marxist? As you are displaying all the loathsome traits of one.  :001_rolleyes:

I guess accepting scientific fact is a "loathsome trait" to scum like you.

Did I say previously that you are none too bright? Well I admit it, I was wrong, you are positively brain dead.  :laugh:

How old are you scumbag? My guess is you are about 17 and with no real education beyond what you have read on the internet.

Aryan

I guess accepting scientific fact is a "loathsome trait" to scum like you.

Did I say previously that you are none too bright? Well I admit it, I was wrong, you are positively brain dead.  :laugh:

How old are you scumbag? My guess is you are about 17 and with no real education beyond what you have read on the internet.

This is hilarious, so you openly adhere to the hippy bullshit of 'We're all da saaaaame maaaan' and that race is just a social construct  :laugh3:

Conservative? Yeah right, you're clearly a leftist Marxist libtard, why even lie about it?

Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"Substitute Jews for Chinese and SCOUSE is Gary Joak.

Somebody gets it.  :thumbup:

Aryan

Only difference is I have a perfectly valid reason for my hostility towards a certain group of people, ie the kosher endorsed attempted genocide of the white race.