Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

The Church Lady Took Away My Delete Privileges

Started by Anonymous, October 15, 2015, 12:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

jade

Quote from: "Shen Li"Is Fash on drugs. She says I was using it in a way it was not intended to be used. I am the star attraction here. People come from all over the world to read the epistles of the Iron Ch!nk. I should be charging you guys a fee for posting here. However, out of the goodness of my heart I donate my time here.

Fuck, I'm wonderful.

The question is why anyone would give a psycho like you any moderator privileges in the first place?

keeper

Quote from: "jade"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Is Fash on drugs. She says I was using it in a way it was not intended to be used. I am the star attraction here. People come from all over the world to read the epistles of the Iron Ch!nk. I should be charging you guys a fee for posting here. However, out of the goodness of my heart I donate my time here.

Fuck, I'm wonderful.

The question is why anyone would give a psycho like you any moderator privileges in the first place?

Have you come here just to follow Shen around and complain?

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I just read this post from scooter about Fash.
QuoteFarcenista. I read her posts in monotone with a period after each word. Sometimes after each syllable. It amazes me that some people think it is an actual human being. Troll So Hard.

I don't know about scoots other than he is friends with Kieber which makes him OK in my books. Anyway, those guys came from troll forums, so I don't blame them for being cynical.

I don't know who scooter is, but he does not know me either..

The last thing I want to do is post anywhere that my presence will cause friction for posters and negatively affect forum morale..

So, scooter need not worry about the two of us posting on the same board.

I had a disruption with scooter awhile back. He has something against people on disabilities. After that I've never liked him and I just ignored him. He's judgemental and rude. He judges others without any facts.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Lance Leftardashian

It is a shame that even in this day and age Christians still take a stand on what they believe is right or wrong.
I care, you pay

Annie

I don't think it has to do with anyone's religion. I've come across people from all beliefs and they were both nice and caring and also rude and judgemental.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I just read this post from scooter about Fash.
QuoteFarcenista. I read her posts in monotone with a period after each word. Sometimes after each syllable. It amazes me that some people think it is an actual human being. Troll So Hard.

I don't know about scoots other than he is friends with Kieber which makes him OK in my books. Anyway, those guys came from troll forums, so I don't blame them for being cynical.

I don't know who scooter is, but he does not know me either..

The last thing I want to do is post anywhere that my presence will cause friction for posters and negatively affect forum morale..

So, scooter need not worry about the two of us posting on the same board.

I had a disruption with scooter awhile back. He has something against people on disabilities. After that I've never liked him and I just ignored him. He's judgemental and rude. He judges others without any facts.

I have no idea who scooter is and I am happy to keep it that way.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I'd make a good mod!!!

:001_rolleyes:

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Aw dang :(

Once your name is on my growing list, it's hard work to have it removed.

Can I bribe my name off your list?

Just make her your new mod.

I should have stayed up later last night. Christ, there's enough material in this thread for me to set this place on fire. :laugh:

There is no way Shen Li will ever be made a mod..

I made a mistake in the past making Obvious Li a mod..

Shen Li is cut from the same cloth.

And Shen says you have no balls!  

:laugh3:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

What???

:spam_light_en:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

What???

:spam_light_en:

It's nothing personal SPECTRE.

Anonymous

I was a global mod at Troll Valhalla for a few years before they realized I did absolutely nothing and DE modded me lol

Bricktop

I wanna mod panel, and I want it NOW!!!!

Or else...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!