News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Re: Life Is Not Improving In EU....YAHOOOOO!!!!

Started by Anonymous, December 21, 2012, 04:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"Europe is in permanent decline. The more liberalized Nordic economies need to decouple from the EU as Britain is considering.

QuoteEurope was once the cradle of industrialization, freedom and prosperity. But since then they have indulged themselves in a highly irresponsible, short-sighted and long-term destructive entitlement mentality. That mentality, which was elevated to official state policy in the form of the welfare state, is now bringing country after country across Europe to its fiscal knees. The forces that built Europe into the world's second wealthiest continent – only North America surpasses the Old World – have been brought to a virtual standstill by the relentlessly increasing burden of entitlements.

Among the victims of this entitlement mentality is the classic Western entrepreneurial spirit. For two generations now, Europeans have grown up to believing that government will serve them their basic needs for the rest of their lives. All they had to do, they were told (by teachers, parents, political leaders) was to find a nice little job somewhere, spend 37.5 hours per week in the office, take five, even six weeks of vacation every year, and wait for their comfortable retirement.

In reality, that worked for one generation. After that, the loss of the entrepreneurial spirit began withering away. The private sector, dominated by increasingly dinosauric, overwhelmingly bureaucratic corporations wa no longer challenged to renew itself. As each new generation of entrepreneurs grew smaller and smaller, the private sector became less and less productive.

The tax base stopped growing. But the welfare state did not. The result: an emerging economic wasteland, sinking into a permanent state of industrial poverty.

http://libertybullhorn.com/2013/01/22/entitlement-europe-in-permanent-decline/">http://libertybullhorn.com/2013/01/22/e ... t-decline/">http://libertybullhorn.com/2013/01/22/entitlement-europe-in-permanent-decline/

We need to let europe crash. It will not make us vulnerable...

UK is not only considering it, they are at the verge of affirmative action.

Anonymous

I wonder what the cost of living is like is Finland Odinson?

My husband has done some toubleshooting work in Norway and said it was one the most expensive countries he has ever been to..

He said he would hate to live in Norway..

How does Finland compare to Norway for most consumer products?

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"I wonder what the cost of living is like is Finland Odinson?

My husband has done some toubleshooting work in Norway and said it was one the most expensive countries he has ever been to..

A coffee costs 10bucks in Norway and 1buck in Finland.

The wages here are way lower and consumer products cost lower.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I wonder what the cost of living is like is Finland Odinson?

My husband said we would be far worse off economically in Norway because wages are about the same for skilled help, but taxes are higher and cost of living much higher..

What about other consumer products in Finland like say a 50 inch plasma tv, a loaf of whole wheat bread, one kilo of jasmine rice or a new Honda civic base model?

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

My husband said we would be far worse off economically in Norway because wages are about the same for skilled help, but taxes are higher and cost of living much higher..

What about other consumer products in Finland like say a 50 inch plasma tv, a loaf of whole wheat bread, one kilo of jasmine rice or a new Honda civic base model?

TV: about 1500e

Bread: 3,50e to 4e

Rice: 4e/kg

Honda: about 26000 euros.

Odinson

Other countries politicians are saying that Finland has a highly inflated view of her importance... Just because we are not agreeing with bs.

And we actually introduced the idea of smashing EU to bits.

Again, commerce can still exist without EU.

European countries did well before EU and infact all the tech, art, music advancements come from a period when we were separated.

Europe florished 100years ago.

Odinson

Germany was an industrial-power. Krupp, Man, Rheinmetall, Mercedes Benz, Volkswagon, BMW etc. superior german machine and metal.

Look at the state where they are in now. MB is a shitty car.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

TV: about 1500e

Bread: 3,50e to 4e

Rice: 4e/kg

Honda: about 26000 euros.

TV and HC are way more expensive than here. Don't know about the other two. Fash will be able to tell you though.

So 3x wages and cheaper consumer-products?

Odinson

TV and HC are way more expensive than here. Don't know about the other two. Fash will be able to tell you though.

So 3x wages and cheaper consumer-products?

I want to ask you about your wages, but if you don't want to answer I will understand.

4500e/month.

Odinson

I want to ask you about your wages, but if you don't want to answer I will understand.

4500e/month.

Is that after tax?

Nope.

Odinson

Is that after tax?

Nope.

????? how much after tax?

32% to the government. Plus some other taxes. Overall near half my pay goes to taxes.

Odinson

????? how much after tax?

32% to the government. Plus some other taxes. Overall near half my pay goes to taxes.

So about $3000/month clear? That's extremely low! :o

I thought wages in Scandinavian countries were much higher?

The wages are low.

Odinson

So about $3000/month clear? I'm guessing that's roughly what Fashionista clears as a secretary! :o

I thought wages in Scandinavian countries were much higher?

The wages are low.

Every survey rates the Nordic countries as the best countries on earth live, but you have painted a different reality. Low wages, high taxes and EXPENSIVE!! I believe Northern Finland, Sweden and Norway are beautiful and I would like to go there someday, but day to day life means lower standards of living than professionally employed Canadians would enjoy it seems.

BTW, I have been to Copenhagen.

The surveys say that because our educational-system and health-care are practically free. And the crimerates are minimal.

If a woman walks naked on the streets, she is most likely to recieve help from a big whiteman than to get raped by one.

Odinson

Every survey rates the Nordic countries as the best countries on earth live, but you have painted a different reality. Low wages, high taxes and EXPENSIVE!! I believe Northern Finland, Sweden and Norway are beautiful and I would like to go there someday, but day to day life means lower standards of living than professionally employed Canadians would enjoy it seems.

BTW, I have been to Copenhagen.

The surveys say that because our educational-system and health-care are practically free. And the crimerates are minimal.

If a woman walks naked on the streets, she is most likely to recieve help from a big whiteman than to get raped by one.

Singapore is like that too, but it rarely cracks the top ten. Anyway, many North Americans think you never have to work hard or study hard in Scandinavia and you will have an easy comfy life.

Welfare leeches think that.

Odinson

Singapore is like that too, but it rarely cracks the top ten. Anyway, many North Americans think you never have to work hard or study hard in Scandinavia and you will have an easy comfy life.

Welfare leeches think that.

We have plenty of lazy koksuckers in Canada that is for sure. Anyone like yourself with intitiative will not be happy being so underpaid and overcharged.

Check out this link on salaries Odie. Finland's wages are appallingly low.

http://www.worldsalaries.org/finland.shtml">http://www.worldsalaries.org/finland.shtml

BTW, isn't crime rising fairly quickly in places like Sweden due to so much immigration. I have heard that cities like Malmo Swedes are afraid of young North African immigrants?

Yes, they commit so many rapes in here. Our prisons are full of blacks from africa. They are all unemployed. Malmo is a perfect example of the culture of these motherfuckers.

Hatecrimes are raising and it is their own doing. Our black-population consists mainly of those somalian assholes.