The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

So, what's fer dinner?

Started by J0E, November 27, 2015, 11:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oak

Smoked turkey, avocado and havarti cheese sandwiches for dinner with fixings.  

I'm marinating chicken for tomorrow overnight.  Southern fried chicken and cole slaw for dinner tomorrow.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"Smoked turkey, avocado and havarti cheese sandwiches for dinner with fixings.  

I'm marinating chicken for tomorrow overnight.  Southern fried chicken and cole slaw for dinner tomorrow.

Shen Li would love that.

Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Oak"Smoked turkey, avocado and havarti cheese sandwiches for dinner with fixings.  

Shen Li would love that.

It's a treat we eat only 2-3 times a year, but if not now, when?  I've got plenty of time on my hands.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"

Shen Li would love that.

It's a treat we eat only 2-3 times a year, but if not now, when?  I've got plenty of time on my hands.

That's about how often I make fried chicken.

Vancouver

Happy Easter everybody! I have a medium pepperoni, beef, and ham pizza, 10 BBQ wings , and 2 chocolate lava crunch cakes coming from Domino's. $28 order and $5.71 tip for the driver.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Happy Easter everybody! I have a medium pepperoni, beef, and ham pizza, 10 BBQ wings , and 2 chocolate lava crunch cakes coming from Domino's. $28 order and $5.71 tip for the driver.

For your family TVG?

Vancouver

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Happy Easter everybody! I have a medium pepperoni, beef, and ham pizza, 10 BBQ wings , and 2 chocolate lava crunch cakes coming from Domino's. $28 order and $5.71 tip for the driver.

For your family TVG?

Um. Just for myself. My family are vegetarian. You guys are Christian. Big Easter Turkey dinner? My Greek friend says his family celebrates Easter next weekend.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"

For your family TVG?

Um. Just for myself. My family are vegetarian. You guys are Christian. Big Easter Turkey dinner? My Greek friend says his family celebrates Easter next weekend.

We had turkey yesterday.

Frood

We had Easter Pizzas.... new tradition?
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

Stuffed tomatoes, green peppers and zucchini.

Tomorrow I want to make my pea and feta fritters.

caskur

We're having "British" sauages... This brand is good. They're expensive but worth it. I love the Chilli ones the best
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Vancouver

[attachment=0]Screenshot_20200430-183252_Chrome.jpg[/attachment]
Good for three meals.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"[attachment=0]Screenshot_20200430-183252_Chrome.jpg[/attachment]
Good for three meals.

We haven't had pizza in many months.