The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Someone is on the sick list.

Started by Bricktop, December 07, 2015, 12:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

A couple weeks I think.  No heavy lifting for up to 4 weeks so Christmas dinner is going to be a bit of a challenge.

It can't happen soon enough IMHO.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

That sucks. Are you able to get around at all?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"A couple weeks I think.  No heavy lifting for up to 4 weeks so Christmas dinner is going to be a bit of a challenge.

Your husband will have to do the work this Christmas..

Will your parents or your husband's parents visit?

RW

Quote from: "GrAnnie"That sucks. Are you able to get around at all?

I can walk around the house but I'm not ready to venture out yet.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"A couple weeks I think.  No heavy lifting for up to 4 weeks so Christmas dinner is going to be a bit of a challenge.

My mom will be around and my mother-in-law might come up after Christmas.  The fewer visitors the better really as I don't have time to make the house all perfect and bake cookies and such.  It's been hard not to get all bummed out about that fact. :(
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

If you feel you can't, then don't.  You need to give yourself healing time.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

My mom will be around and my mother-in-law might come up after Christmas.  The fewer visitors the better really as I don't have time to make the house all perfect and bake cookies and such.  It's been hard not to get all bummed out about that fact. :(

I thought they could bake the cookies and make the house all perfect.

RW

My parents?  Maybe but I would be embarrassed to have them over if my house wasn't perfect.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "RW"

Cookies won't matter, family does

RW

I know.  I keep getting told I have to scale back and let things slide.  Making cookies was something we did as a family every year.  Even my husband got into decorating cut out cookies.  That's not happening this year.

I hold tightly to our Christmas traditions because as a kid with divorced parents, we were bounced around and never had any consistency.  I know it seems so minor but these little things mean a lot to me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"My parents?  Maybe but I would be embarrassed to have them over if my house wasn't perfect.

I can understand that RW, but I know my mother would be there whether I asked her or not.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

The next best thing is a forum friend   :thumbup:

RW

I adore my forum friends  acc_hugz
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I adore my forum friends  acc_hugz

Even cross forum shit disturbers like me? ac_dance