Replies: 10567
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:08:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

I have a degree in English and I didn't read any of that in said exchange dsm.

Now tell us again how you aren't a troll....
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i don't know what i wrecked.... seems to me, your beloved ex-leader stuck her foot in a snare.... instead of removing it like a rational person would, she stuck her other foot in her mouth and began swinging her purse like a seizure victim.... and you being the loyal retard that you are, followed her example.... lol...

Fash had a good relationship with the admin there before you started your lying I'm retiring, I'm a victim garbage.

What's rich though is that what you do here would not be allowed on Blurt's forum. You lie, you instigate, you stir the pot, you whine like a little girl and add f@ck all and you got away with it until now.

deadskinmask

well.... you can either read it again OR just jump on the bandwagon with the rest of your feeble-minded friends.... i have no doubt about what you pick.... but you never know.... surprise me.... :D

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"well.... you can either read it again OR just jump on the bandwagon with the rest of your feeble-minded friends.... i have no doubt about what you pick.... but you never know.... surprise me.... :D

And I have no doubt you're a troll with a fence picket up your ass. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

If deadskinmask wants to spend all day and all night over several forums full of self-pity, dishonesty and childish name calling, then he really does deserve our pity.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"If deadskinmask wants to spend all day and all night over several forums full of self-pity, dishonesty and childish name calling, then he really does deserve our pity.

Trolls never seem to have jobs.

RW

Fash, seoul.

You got into it in one thread with a troll.  That doesn't have to be the end of your time on Blurtsome.  Fash, you clearly like it there for a reason (the people are nice, etc.) and it was good enough to invite seoul over to join.  Don't let this jackass ruin something good for you.

I've done far more shitty and embarrassing things on forums where I stuck around and ate my feelings because I enjoyed a place.  You do not have to pack yourselves up over something that's relatively minor.

I encourage both of you to go back and enjoy Blurtsome for the things you like about it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Fash, seoul.

You got into it in one thread with a troll.  That doesn't have to be the end of your time on Blurtsome.  Fash, you clearly like it there for a reason (the people are nice, etc.) and it was good enough to invite seoul over to join.  Don't let this jackass ruin something good for you.

I've done far more shitty and embarrassing things on forums where I stuck around and ate my feelings because I enjoyed a place.  You do not have to pack yourselves up over something that's relatively minor.

I encourage both of you to go back and enjoy Blurtsome for the things you like about it.

I lost face with people I really like because of one troublemaking troll.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Do not worry about me. I do not know those people, so I have lost nothing. I felt bad for the way they took the side of a pathetic lying instigating crybaby. Which makes me think they never had the same feelings of kindness towards you that you do towards them.

Renee

"Lost face"??? Fash, it's just a internet forum. There is no "face" to lose in this situation.

Your integrity is intact with the people who know what you are all about. If it isn't......fuckem, they never knew you anyway.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

"Lost face"??? Fash, it's just a internet forum. There is no "face" to lose in this situation.

Your integrity is intact with the people who know what you are all about. If it isn't......fuckem, they never knew you anyway.

Virtual face if you will.

ac_umm

Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

Virtual face if you will.

ac_umm

I wouldn't worry about it. As much as I really do not like Blurt, he is a very tolerant understanding "guy". Whatever happened over there is over and done with and he probably just wants it gone.

Besides he probably owes you a thank you. The last I checked that place it was deader than our slowest day. You guys probably bumped up his traffic by 50% with that one thread.  :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I'm not sure you've really lost face though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview