The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Asian Girls and White Guys

Started by Kala, December 29, 2012, 02:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

instigator

you are a programmed idiot^^

/lpha asian mankind is the new enemy i see the opposition is increasing day by day

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"You are no enemy. Don't flatter yourself

You are N O T H I N G .... is what you are .... N O T H I N G

That is true cc, he's a nothing..

instigator

Quote from: "heinzy"
Quote from: "instigator"i'm tall handsome and rich. i've had girlfriends that are models so that's all the proof you need.

///

Uhmmm, your 'proofs' are  spoofs.  :lol:

Men endowed with only some of those qualities  you are mentioning - never mind the entire assortment  - have simply no time or appetite to spend much  time on the internet , much less on a website such as this.

Why don't they have time you ask?

Because *tall handsome and rich guys with girlfriends that are models * spend all their precious time to maintain ; to take care of ; their attributes ,significant acquisitions  & acquaintances . They don't need to prove themselves on an insignificant website like you do.

Because beautiful and intelligent women move in fairly restricted   circles, it is highly improbable you'd ever be so privileged to be near one ....in the unlikely case that you'd be so unfortunate , you - like so many men - would be utterly  intimidated by her sheer presence ; your mind goes blank; you'd just freeze and be tongue tied.

So, the more  you brag -----  the more you lie!!! Start growing up  :)

like i said, i'm settled in married now. live in a man*sion with kid

Anonymous

Quote from: "heinzy"Nature not the media has made Asian men shorter and  less manly than other men.

Utter & complete dross  :x

My father and brother are strong men..

I hope he or she is not talking about my son either.

:x

instigator

what do you expect? they still refuse to acknowledge and continue to dismiss /lpha asian mankind.

the rise up is causing many to oppose and suppress the growth

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quoteinstigator wrote:

I'm a born liar and I don't know what I'm babbling about

You stole a page from Armstrong. Confession is good for the soul.

:lol:

Time Flies

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Kala"Nature not the media has made Asian men shorter and less manly than other men. You should accept it and focus on areas where you can compete with white men.

You're a white guy pretending to be an Asian girl. There's no competition.

That could be true. But Asian women with white men are a cancer in the Asian community. What do doctors do with cancer? Cut it out with surgery or destroy drug cocktails and radiation We need to do the same with Dairy Queens. Kala is an obvious racist, but it is the more subtle internal racists like Fashionista that are the most malignant form of cancer.

Romero

Quote from: "Time Flies"But Asian women with white men are a cancer in the Asian community.

What about Asian men with white women?

Time Flies

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Time Flies"But Asian women with white men are a cancer in the Asian community.

What about Asian men with white women?

That is good for the Asian community. Internal racist sellouts like Fashionista and Kala are a blight on the Asian community.

Romero

Just what instigator said. It's okay for you guys to be with whoever you want but it's not okay for Asian women to be with whoever they want.

We all see right through you two. It's not about racism or anything like that. It's about you two wanting control over "your women". Likely because you can't get any.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Just what instigator said. It's okay for you guys to be with whoever you want but it's not okay for Asian women to be with whoever they want.

We all see right through you two. It's not about racism or anything like that. It's about you two wanting control over "your women". Likely because you can't get any.

That is true Romero and they know it is. They are using racism as an excuse to try and control Asian women. You can't blame any woman for not wanting them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Asian men are gay lol  :D

You're funny newb, but you're not helping.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Odinson"Asian men are gay lol  :D

You're funny newb, but you're not helping.

Asian men have tiny dicks.

Romero

Are you speaking from experience?