The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

To all the evs-lovers.

Started by Bricktop, December 22, 2015, 09:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 27 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "RW""Friends" don't claim loyalty then do exactly what the friend in question does not want you to do.  You have single handedly made me look affected and weak, both of which I am not.

The bottom line is that this exercise is one that fulfills your own need to beat on someone you dislike.  It is not some chivalrous championing of me.  I'm embarrassed to be used as some excuse to let loose your temper and saddened at what little regard and respect you have for my feelings on this issue.

i don't think he did it for selfish reasons. if he was gonna go there just to let off steam, i'm sure he woulda done it long before now.... i honestly think he was just speaking up about you. i think it was a nice gesture from a bitter old bastard. almost heartwarming. i would try to see past it. just my two cents....

I've had a bit more time to get over my upset and see it as the gesture it was.  You're right, it was a show of loyal defence despite asking that he didn't do it.  I really don't want anyone fighting my battles with her.  I want her treated like a mushroom - kept in the dark and fed bullshit.

I'll concede and give thanks to Mr. C and the rest of you who have enough sense and heart to be incensed by the things that are being said about me.  I appreciate your support, even if it's not how I would do it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW""Friends" don't claim loyalty then do exactly what the friend in question does not want you to do.  You have single handedly made me look affected and weak, both of which I am not.

The bottom line is that this exercise is one that fulfills your own need to beat on someone you dislike.  It is not some chivalrous championing of me.  I'm embarrassed to be used as some excuse to let loose your temper and saddened at what little regard and respect you have for my feelings on this issue.

i don't think he did it for selfish reasons. if he was gonna go there just to let off steam, i'm sure he woulda done it long before now.... i honestly think he was just speaking up about you. i think it was a nice gesture from a bitter old bastard. almost heartwarming. i would try to see past it. just my two cents....

Yep, I agree skinny and merry fucking Christmas white boy. ac_razz  ac_drinks

Bricktop

This shall be my final word on the subject.

I recognise and accept that many of you do not condone my pugnacious conduct.

But, how many of you are complicit in this fiasco. How often do common members report back here on Vesna's latest outburst? Why?

Is that to upset the target of her animosity? I personally don't visit the place, let alone come back and report on Vesna's latest vituperations. That causes angst and disappointment.

If everyone here who wants a harmonious disconnect from that other place, then please...DISCONNECT!!! If you continue to repeat her nauseating and vile outpourings, either in the forum OR privately, then you are maintaining the noxious relationship. If someone I care about is attacked, there is a point at which I will reciprocate against the attacker.

However, I will NOT go to Van specifically to look for reasons to beat on any member there. What I don't know won't hurt us.

So, how about some of those critics, above, reflecting on their role in this farce, and stop bringing their bullshit back home on our carpet. We don't want to know what happens in Blurt's little pity party. We don't CARE about the rantings of a seriously deranged harpie.

Leave it where in belongs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"This shall be my final word on the subject.

I recognise and accept that many of you do not condone my pugnacious conduct.

But, how many of you are complicit in this fiasco. How often do common members report back here on Vesna's latest outburst? Why?

Is that to upset the target of her animosity? I personally don't visit the place, let alone come back and report on Vesna's latest vituperations. That causes angst and disappointment.

If everyone here who wants a harmonious disconnect from that other place, then please...DISCONNECT!!! If you continue to repeat her nauseating and vile outpourings, either in the forum OR privately, then you are maintaining the noxious relationship. If someone I care about is attacked, there is a point at which I will reciprocate against the attacker.

However, I will NOT go to Van specifically to look for reasons to beat on any member there. What I don't know won't hurt us.

So, how about some of those critics, above, reflecting on their role in this farce, and stop bringing their bullshit back home on our carpet. We don't want to know what happens in Blurt's little pity party. We don't CARE about the rantings of a seriously deranged harpie.

Leave it where in belongs.

I understand why you did what you did dude. I'm not going to judge you for it either. I just don't believe it accomplished anything.

Annie

I'm in the middle about this. I'd love to go over there and let my vile mouth fly all over their trashiness but the other side of me thinks that ya, this is just childish and I have much better things to do.  Not giving anyone the satisfaction of showing your anger towards them is what does make you look better and stronger, but it's just so tempting to trash back!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I'm in the middle about this. I'd love to go over there and let my vile mouth fly all over their trashiness but the other side of me thinks that ya, this is just childish and I have much better things to do.  Not giving anyone the satisfaction of showing your anger towards them is what does make you look better and stronger, but it's just so tempting to trash back!

If you or I did that she would ban us or delete our posts. Besides that back-stabbing, two-faced old snake piece of human excrement Munday is there sucking up. Fuck, he's the biggest cocksucker on that toilet of a forum.

Annie

I can't I'm banned lolol  ac_dance  Which works well in my favor so I WON'T go and post if I'm mad.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

His heart was in the right place deadskinmask.

ac_lmfao Sorry for the laughter but I find it hilarious that you are implying that he even has a heart. ac_toofunny

Now to the subject at hand, to be perfectly honest, I do on occasion read what is happening on Van. But aside from an occasional backhanded comment, I rarely bring any of it back here. Why I bother reading it I really can't say....it's most likely a morbid curiosity and a bit of personal satisfaction. I generally just read the lowbrow antics of the native scum, giggle to myself and simply watch what was once a fun and stimulating place spiral a little further into the crapper. I guess it feeds my natural tendency to gloat over the abject failure of those who I despise.

Now you can call me a shitty person for thinking like that; but unfortunately it is one of my guilty pleasures and I will not apologize for it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

His heart was in the right place deadskinmask.

ac_lmfao Sorry for the laughter but I find it hilarious that you are implying that he even has a heart. ac_toofunny

Now to the subject at hand, to be perfectly honest, I do on occasion read what is happening on Van. But aside from an occasional backhanded comment, I rarely bring any of it back here. Why I bother reading it I really can't say....it's most likely a morbid curiosity and a bit of personal satisfaction. I generally just read the lowbrow antics of the native scum, giggle to myself and simply watch what was once a fun and stimulating place spiral a little further into the crapper. I guess it feeds my natural tendency to gloat over the abject failure of those who I despise.

Now you can call me a shitty person for thinking like that; but unfortunately it is one of my guilty pleasures and I will not apologize for it.

He does indeed have a heart and yes Renee, it works :)

I stopped going there a long time ago.  People still tell me what's being said and I'm not interested.  I know not a week goes by where they don't mention me in some way.  I've said it many times now that I enjoy that I don't have to live with a constantly hatred.  I get to be here, with you guys, enjoying decent conversation.

That said, I would like to publish the truth about Dinky, his back handed plotting, trying to sucker me into playing his game and the resulting failure.  That would be a hoot!

Anyway, walk out of the theatre if the show is bad and it really is.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Anonymous

J0E

I don' know why tharz so much hate for evs, or 'Vesna' as she's called 'round here.

I guess evs must be an anagram for here real name, eh?

Anyways, I often have a good laugh with her.

She's sure a quirky sort, but in a good but unusual sorta way.

I usually try ta joke around.

However, I don't know why her forum doesn't invest in a dumpster like this.

I and many others have told her many times.

If anything, it would make her forum more cohesive and flow a lot better.

Anyways, one of her resident trolls, smp, finally admitted that he has the clap.

He says just gonorrea but I suspect that's just the tip of the icceberg. Frequenting downtown vancouver eastside prostitutes can't be all that good for a guy.

Oh well.

Annie

Odinson

No wonder SMP has nine kinds of diseases..

Claims to be wealthy but seems to run into drug-addicted hoes on his jogging round...

He lives in a ghetto.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview