News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

I'd like to talk about sex, just a little...

Started by Mel Gibson, December 31, 2015, 01:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "priscilla1961"
Quote from: "Odinson"No dates for the mature asian woman from match.com...

Could some1 pass knowledge to her that dating site sucks and she should go to regular social places and men will come to her..

I had date and coffee to the nice men.

We fucking need to speak chinese and english smashed with this gorgeous woman...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Could some1 pass knowledge to her that dating site sucks and she should go to regular social places and men will come to her..

We fucking need to speak chinese and english smashed with this gorgeous woman...

Fuck off, get cancer and die you unemployed shrimp dicked loser.

Anonymous

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Wulf"Wow. ac_toofunny

He's a fucking wanker.

I'm well aware of what he is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"

He's a fucking wanker.

Who isn't. But I'm guessing the comments to Shen Li's mom made it especially true for SL.

Odinson

Fuck off, get cancer and die you unemployed shrimp dicked loser.

If thats really your mother, I dont think she needs her daughter to tell somebody to fuck off..

Odinson

He's a fucking wanker.

Yea marine... Saw you guys drowning to a cold water.... Almost drowning until I pulled you out as part of some arctic training...

Really pathetic bunch... Well repetition until you come out of that pool on your own.

No wonder you take so many casualties..

Hey... I´m just saying the truth... I´m sorry if it doesnt fit your imagination of yourself made up by some american movie where all marines are supermen..

:laugh3:

Odinson

I fucking hate it when we are even slightly talking with americans or NATO forces...

We should join up with the russians... Put that finnish warflag on the whitehouse. :D

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"

He's a fucking wanker.

Who isn't. But I'm guessing the comments to Shen Li's mom made it especially true for SL.

Whaat... I would hit on her mom... ShenLis opinions be damned if I find her mother attractive.

Wulf

He's a fucking wanker.

Yea marine... Saw you guys drowning to a cold water.... Almost drowning until I pulled you out as part of some arctic training...

Really pathetic bunch... Well repetition until you come out of that pool on your own.

Hey... I´m just saying the truth... I´m sorry if it doesnt fit your imagination of yourself made up by some american movie where all marines are supermen..

This from a boy scout soldier who only saw action against monkeys. Or so he says.

We take casualties so your little pink ass doesn't have to. We're the first ones in and the last ones out (except for the seabees  :thumbup:) Those little fuckers somehow always manage to be there waiting for us :laugh: .

What the fuck are you other than a big mouthed reindeer herding cheese eater. Outside of your little blue helmet, snow patrol you can't do shit.

And you ain't even that much. You're a big fucking fat body....box kicker.....maybe a wooden bullet....at best I'd use you for humping ammo and finding IEDs with your feet.

Wulf

Quote from: "Odinson"I fucking hate it when we are even slightly talking with americans or NATO forces...

We should join up with the russians... Put that finnish warflag on the whitehouse. :D

Yeah, you should joint up with the Russians. You snow fag Fins could be bullet stoppers for the Red Army. Finally, a fucking use for you clowns other than permanent fixtures on the fucking chow line. Because you sure as shit can't do anything else except run around in the woods playing grab-ass with your boy scout buddies.

BTW fat boy, you can take the war-flag ac_toofunny  and shove up your big fat bald ass. If you can't manage it alone, you can come see me anytime. I'll be more than happy to give you some directions on how to get it done.

Odinson

He's a fucking wanker.

This from a boy scout soldier who only saw action against monkeys. Or so he says.

We take casualties so your little pink ass doesn't have to. We're the fist ones in and the last ones out (except for the seabees  :thumbup:). What the fuck are you other than a big mouthed reindeer herding cheese eater. Outside of your little snow patrol you can't do shit.

And you ain't even that much. You're big fat body....box kicker.....maybe a wooden bullet....at best I'd use you for humping ammo and finding IEDs with your feet.

And the sand monkeys you saw were more formidable? Both are equally as incapable of shooting straight with their weapons..

That second line made me chuckle... Whatever cannonfodder for the businessman, whatever... You aint defending any1... You are there for nothing at all... Except of course, being the sword of some investors of your senators...

Well if you can survive snow... The rest of the environments are like walk in a park... Atleast theres no snow to make going forward a lot more difficult..

You wouldnt use me for anything... You are a driver and last time I checked, they dont have any1 in their command...

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"I fucking hate it when we are even slightly talking with americans or NATO forces...

Yeah, you should joint up with the Russians. You snow fag Fins could be bullet stoppers for the Red Army. Finally, a fucking use for you clowns other than permanent fixtures on the fucking chow line. Because you sure as shit can't do anything else except run around in the woods playing grab-ass with your boy scout buddies.

BTW fat boy, you can take the war-flag ac_toofunny  and shove up your big fat bald ass. If you can't manage it alone, you can come see me anytime. I'll be more than happy to give you some directions on how to get it done.

Ah your lack of knowledge of things... I´ll show you if you come to visit... Being a finn is like being a celebrity in Russia...

I can live there for free, eat for free and get some ass for free for the rest of my days..

The war is well known in there... You should respect us.

Good russian brother.  :laugh:

They are different kind of people... You wouldnt know this because you have spend your lifetime fearing the russian bear... And thats also because your businessman class was afraid of their influence.

Its you who they would use as bullet stopper cannonfodder... Just like your own leaders do...

Spending so much taxpayers money to cover for some oil companys supply... Or the queue of some gun factory...

Thats horrible...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

He's a fucking wanker.

Whaat... I would hit on her mom... ShenLis opinions be damned if I find her mother attractive.

You can't wait to hit on woman, so you can come here and brag about it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview