News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

I'd like to talk about sex, just a little...

Started by Mel Gibson, December 31, 2015, 01:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 52 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"Yeah, well, that may not work out in the end.

It was worth a try, though.

No, it wasn't.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"I invited Blurt to come back and post here.

I'm not talking about Blurt. Blurt can do as he pleases for all I care. I'm talking about all the butt hurt that takes place when someone is told to take a hike.

If you are not wanted by the management then maybe the reason is you. Unfortunately most people see it as an affront to their rights and it never occurs to them that they might just be an ASSHOLE.

I presume you are addressing me?

Of course the reason is "me". I had the temerity to challenge his lack of moral fibre and inferior loyalty to a friend. Thus, he decided that he did not want me there. Like I care.

However, given his apparent unwillingness for straight talking, I am somewhat surprised to see him wanting to join a forum that does not ban for speaking one's mind.

That he thought that he could rejoin us here without reaction displays a substantial level of naïveté if not stupidity. This shitwick is higher up Vesna's ass than her haemorrhoids. He can count her dental fillings from the inside. He does not belong here.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

I'm not talking about Blurt. Blurt can do as he pleases for all I care. I'm talking about all the butt hurt that takes place when someone is told to take a hike.

If you are not wanted by the management then maybe the reason is you. Unfortunately most people see it as an affront to their rights and it never occurs to them that they might just be an ASSHOLE.

Of course the reason is "me". I had the temerity to challenge his lack of moral fibre and inferior loyalty to a friend. Thus, he decided that he did not want me there. Like I care.

However, given his apparent unwillingness for straight talking, I am somewhat surprised to see him wanting to join a forum that does not ban for speaking one's mind.

That he thought that he could rejoin us here without reaction displays a substantial level of naïveté if not stupidity. This shitwick is higher up Vesna's ass than her haemorrhoids. He can count her dental fillings from the inside. He does not belong here.

I am not addressing you specifically. I was addressing anyone that has been given the boot but yet keeps insisting on trying to be part of something when they are clearly not wanted.

I have broached this subject before and asked this question on numerous occasions and no one can give me or wants to give me an answer. Your mentioning of being locked out of Blurt's forum simply raised the question in my mind again.

Forgive me if I struggle with idea that there are people who after being shown the door, still can't accept the fact that they are unwelcome. I struggle even harder to comprehend their inability to accept the fact that it is they themselves who are most likely the problem.

Personally I know there are places where I wouldn't be welcome, "Blurtsome" being one of them. So as a matter of course I never bothered to register. But if I did register and was denied or locked out, I certainly would have a good idea why and wouldn't go around moaning about it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"If he wants a free and open environment, why is HIS forum locked to me?

Why do you care? Are you not happy and content here?

No.

One of the mods has no legs, the other has no balls.

Shen Li is subversively attempting a communist takeover.

Americans are constantly harassing me.

Herman rides a Harley.

Twenty Dollars is a counterfeit.

No-one understands me.

I wanna go to Blurt's place, where all is sweetness and joy.

Fuck you!  I have legs!  One of them just doesn't work right all the time.

No offense Keeper.  There's nothing wrong with having no legs.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

I am not addressing you specifically. I was addressing anyone that has been given the boot but yet keeps insisting on trying to be part of something when they are clearly not wanted.

I have broached this subject before and asked this question on numerous occasions and no one can give me or wants to give me an answer. Your mentioning of being locked out of Blurt's forum simply raised the question in my mind again.

Forgive me if I struggle with idea that there are people who after being shown the door, still can't accept the fact that they are unwelcome. I struggle even harder to comprehend their inability to accept the fact that it is they themselves who are most likely the problem.

Personally I know there are places where I wouldn't be welcome, "Blurtsome" being one of them. So as a matter of course I never bothered to register. But if I did register and was denied or locked out, I certainly would have a good idea why and wouldn't go around moaning about it.

I aint welcome anywhere... Theres always some queer attacking even if I dont say anything... I dont fit in their mind...

Put that sex creep thing aside.. I enjoyed so much talking to you Renee.

Bricktop

Bricktop

Your point is duly taken.

My point is this; if Blurt does not feel we belong in his forum due to differing views (as opposed to inappropriate conduct and behaviour), what makes him think he belongs here?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

As for you not being welcome on his board, I imagine it would be a lot like Inky not being welcome on this board despite what she posted.  Her and I just don't click just as you and Blurt (and pretty much everyone else who posts there) don't click.  

It happens.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"As for you not being welcome on his board, I imagine it would be a lot like Inky not being welcome on this board despite what she posted.  Her and I just don't click just as you and Blurt (and pretty much everyone else who posts there) don't click.  

It happens.

I like Blurt, but I will not post on Blurtsome again.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"

I aint welcome anywhere... Theres always some queer attacking even if I dont say anything... I dont fit in their mind...

Put that sex creep thing aside.. I enjoyed so much talking to you Renee.

The only reason you enjoy talking to me is because your hormones are raging like that of a 15 year old boy. :laugh3:

You know you almost make me feel sorry for you but then I remember all the vile and disgusting things you have said to the women here. The truth is you don't belong here. You are not the kind of poster that this place wants or needs. It's your own fault, you've done it to yourself, so be a man and just accept it and go.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

^You don't honestly think that effeminate, gossiping little unemployed phag oddstain knows how to be a man do you? He makes Romero look masculine. Well, that's a stretch, but you get my point.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"^You don't honestly think that effeminate, gossiping little unemployed phag oddstain knows how to be a man do you? He makes Romero look masculine. Well, that's a stretch, but you get my point.

:swoon:

ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^You don't honestly think that effeminate, gossiping little unemployed phag oddstain knows how to be a man do you? He makes Romero look masculine. Well, that's a stretch, but you get my point.

:swoon:

ac_lmfao

I felt it was unnecessarily rude and insulting.

Anonymous

ac_toofunny

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview