News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

I'd like to talk about sex, just a little...

Started by Mel Gibson, December 31, 2015, 01:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Mel Gibson

I don't give a fuck, LEO.

And Renee?  Miss "Freedom America Free Speech Fuck Yeah?"  The only "freedom" you care about is the freedom of available ice cream flavours.  You also are the first to whine, on simply my mere presence alone.

LEO, Renee and RW should have a threesome.  Permanently.  And leave the forums for people that know what the fuck is up.

Renee

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"
Quote from: "Renee"I thought you were done with forums like this. Either shut the fuck up or go away for good.

The smell of you and your attention whoring is what's stale around here.

I covered that in another thread I just posted here.

I'm unbanned at Memebee tomorrow.

And I have no doubt that when you make your triumphant return to van your first post will be a whine fest regarding how poorly I/we treated you. I can see it now, the post will be laced with child like insults and name calling........But thats okay, I just wish you would come up with something more imaginative than "fat pig" and "cunt".

You are as predictable as you are pathetic. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Mel Gibson

I don't come to forums to make trouble.  I only get cranky when the bullshit is thick.

Mel Gibson

And Renee?  Sleepwalk cannot be covered properly.

Satriani can cover anything he wants to.  He's a good guitarist.

Am I a fan of him?  Not really.

Sleepwalk is a rare tune that can not be done better than it was.  There are reasons for this, musically.

There are millions of people in this world that can play six-string sheet music.  They can cover anything.  Sleepwalk is something that nobody will touch.  Satriani no doubt got big bucks to record something shit, for his clown fans.

Again, the vast majority of tracks can and will get covered.  Sleepwalk is not one of them.

Mel Gibson

Now, you can suck Satriani's cock.  I won't.  I don't like his shit.

He's a sellout, for even trying to touch the original.  He knew that, but his clown fans (you) would pay for an inferior copy.

Bricktop

LEO, Renee and RW should have a threesome.  Permanently.  And leave the forums for people that know what the fuck is up.

Hmmm...that's not a bad idea.

I know Renee would be up for it. She keeps sending me PM's asking for a private chat.

RW...hmmm...not so sure. She doesn't share well.

But, I dunno, if money was involved...

Mel Gibson

Renee

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Now, you can suck Satriani's cock.  I won't.  I don't like his shit.

He's a sellout, for even trying to touch the original.  He knew that, but his clown fans (you) would pay for an inferior copy.

Look shithead, as I already stated, you are entitled to an opinion but as far as I'm concerned that opinion is worthless and that is not restricted to this subject for that matter.

Now stop humping my leg. VF will open the toilet lid and accept you as another turd in a few hours....go prepare to be emersed in that world of shit. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Mel Gibson

They accept me about as well as I am accepted here.  I fully plan on being banned within a few days for "offending" one of the Dictators.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

Hmmm...that's not a bad idea.

I know Renee would be up for it. She keeps sending me PM's asking for a private chat.

RW...hmmm...not so sure. She doesn't share well.

But, I dunno, if money was involved...

Only in your nap time dreams, old man.

BTW, your name attached to any threesome is more like a slumber party.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "RW"I share just fine :P

Sure?  You claim to be Italian...  Sure there's not a little Jew in there?

Odinson

I dont think I can recognize a jew unless he has a hook nose, small jaw etc..

Odinson

The italians in the america and the jews have some kind of a connection...

Mediterranean people... If you marry their daughter, the family starts harrassing you...

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"Who hasnt spiked, with alcohol, punch so that it is flammable..

It is done in the hopes that it lowers the females inhibitions... While you stay relatively sober.

That's how a loser increases his chance of getting laid.

Thanks for confirming what I've suspected about you all along. :negative:

When you are in a group of guys, there might be that one guy in 20 who doesnt think about getting the females drunk.

Boys will be boys... You cant judge me for that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview