Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Mayor of Cologne: "Women Need a Code of Conduct"

Started by Anonymous, January 08, 2016, 04:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

It holds true for the vast majority of the hundreds of thousands of sexual assaults that aren't in Germany on New Year's Eve.

easter bunny

Europe is getting a crash course in how much of the rest of the world treats women. It's finally starting to sink in. About bloody time.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"It holds true for the vast majority of the hundreds of thousands of sexual assaults that aren't in Germany on New Year's Eve.

There's that "vast majority" thing again.  :laugh3:

Funny how that phrase obsolves people from dealing in real numbers, statistics and above all......facts.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I watch Global Calgary each day, Monday through Friday and they are not reporting many detail about this..

I saw it once I think and that was it.

ac_dunno

easter bunny

I heard they just fired the police chief for not telling the mayor what happened. This thing seems to have legs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"I heard they just fired the police chief for not telling the mayor what happened. This thing seems to have legs.

I get most of my news from Global Calgary and they mentioned once I believe..

Why would the mayor not give details to the mayor?

easter bunny

I don't know. Political correctness gone amok I guess.   ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"I don't know. Political correctness gone amok I guess.   ac_dunno

He was afraid to tell the mayor that dozens of women were sexually assaulted..

If that happened than the police chief does deserve to be reprimanded, maybe not fired, but reprimanded for certain.

easter bunny

People must be pretty upset for that to happen.

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"People must be pretty upset for that to happen.

Do you mean upset about all the sexual assaults?

I don't live in Cologne and I'm upset about it.

easter bunny

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yes. Nothing like this has ever happened before. They must be furious.

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"

I should google this because I still don't know what happened exactly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"A new entry for one of the most stupid things I've ever heard!

There are plenty of people of Arabic or North African ancestry who were born in Germany and other Western countries. You can't tell who an immigrant is just by looking at them.

Are you saying that people of Arabic or North African ancestry are more likely to commit sexual assaults? That's false. Women are most likely to be sexually assaulted by someone they know. So guessing who's an immigrant or not and holding out your arms won't do much.

Fucking right Islamofascists are more likely to assault women. Those fucking animals would kill women for being raped.....by them ffs!. Europe should never have let those misogynistic, homophobic racist cocksuckers in in the first place and you should not be doing their bidding for them.

easter bunny

Quote from: "easter bunny"

I should google this because I still don't know what happened exactly.

I should do the same. I just heard little bits of it on the news. I still don't know the details.

RW

Quote from: "Romero"It holds true for the vast majority of the hundreds of thousands of sexual assaults that aren't in Germany on New Year's Eve.

Again, those stats don't mean women don't get sexually assaulted by people they don't know.
Beware of Gaslighters!