Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Mayor of Cologne: "Women Need a Code of Conduct"

Started by Anonymous, January 08, 2016, 04:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Romero"It holds true for the vast majority of the hundreds of thousands of sexual assaults that aren't in Germany on New Year's Eve.

There's that "vast majority" thing again.  :laugh3:

Funny how that phrase absolves people from dealing in real numbers, statistics and above all......facts.

This case deals with the FACT that a number of women reported being sexually assaulted on New Years Eve.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

What better way for good young Muslim men to ring in the New Year than by degrading and dehumanizing women. Gawd multiculturalism is working out so well for Germany. :laugh3:

RW

Listen Shen, these guys have to learn how to behave around women who don't dress like shuttlecocks.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Romero"A new entry for one of the most stupid things I've ever heard!

There are plenty of people of Arabic or North African ancestry who were born in Germany and other Western countries. You can't tell who an immigrant is just by looking at them.

Are you saying that people of Arabic or North African ancestry are more likely to commit sexual assaults? That's false. Women are most likely to be sexually assaulted by someone they know. So guessing who's an immigrant or not and holding out your arms won't do much.

Fucking right Islamofascists are more likely to assault women. Those fucking animals would kill women for being raped.....by them ffs!. Europe should never have let those misogynistic, homophobic racist cocksuckers in in the first place and you should not be doing their bidding for them.

First 15 arrested as of today. One only not a newby .. 14 .. yup, you guessed it  .. look it up

But, interesting Querky would quibble about new vs old islamic wannabe males ... looks like he sold out the longtimers as "bad" so he could attempt to save the newbies

could it ever get funnier than that?   :laugh:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Listen Shen, these guys have to learn how to behave around women who don't dress like shuttlecocks.

They seem to think we in the west have to learn that women who don't dress like shuttlecocks(major funny btw) deserve to be treated like farm animals. It's a clash of civilizations. Who will win? It better fucking be us.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Romero"It holds true for the vast majority of the hundreds of thousands of sexual assaults that aren't in Germany on New Year's Eve.

There's that "vast majority" thing again.  :laugh3:

Funny how that phrase absolves people from dealing in real numbers, statistics and above all......facts.

This case deals with the FACT that a number of women reported being sexually assaulted on New Years Eve.

What are you telling me that for? It's Rohammad that needs reminding.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Romero"A new entry for one of the most stupid things I've ever heard!

There are plenty of people of Arabic or North African ancestry who were born in Germany and other Western countries. You can't tell who an immigrant is just by looking at them.

Are you saying that people of Arabic or North African ancestry are more likely to commit sexual assaults? That's false. Women are most likely to be sexually assaulted by someone they know. So guessing who's an immigrant or not and holding out your arms won't do much.

You read the wrong stats, Rohammed...

If 100 women are assaulted, and 15 people are responsible, and 14 of that 15 are "immigrants", then clearly there is a pattern of behaviour amongst these cockroaches that we find repulsive.

I found it immensely funny that leftards were protesting against the ghastly treatment of women; they were the same leftards that screamed to let the vermin in.

RW

What vermin in?  Are you suggesting these "immigrants" were Syrian refugees?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

I found it immensely funny that leftards were protesting against the ghastly treatment of women; they were the same leftards that screamed to let the vermin in.

Rohammad is a total fucking hypocrite. Renee can vouch for that. Anyone that believes he seriously cares about the welfare of women or anyone else is fooling themselves. He has nooooooo problem throwing women under an Islamist's bus and he proves it every chance he gets.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"What vermin in?  Are you suggesting these "immigrants" were Syrian refugees?

I have not mentioned the word "Syrian". The news reports describe them as arab and North African. Syrians are arabs...but that does not mean that all arabs are Syrian.

But were I a gambling man...

ac_umm

RW

Oh dear God!  No!!!!  Don't be betting on your assumptions!  You'll go broke.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "RW"What vermin in?  Are you suggesting these "immigrants" were Syrian refugees?

I have not mentioned the word "Syrian". The news reports describe them as arab and North African. Syrians are arabs...but that does not mean that all arabs are Syrian.

But were I a gambling man...

ac_umm

Syrian or not makes no difference. They are Islamists acting like Islamists.

RW

Islamists?  Really?

Can I get martians?  Anyone?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Islamists?  Really?

Can I get martians?  Anyone?

You are not saying they were not Muslims are you? They were, and after living in many countries in that part of the world what they did in Europe on NYE does not surprise me one iota.