The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

You are being watched..

Started by easter bunny, January 08, 2016, 11:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

easter bunny

(That usually means they're doing it already so they might as well admit it since you're going to find out anyway.)

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"

(That usually means they're doing it already so they might as well admit it since you're going to find out anyway.)

Well this fits right in with the True Dope's government's long form census and possibly bringing back the long gun registry. Liberals have a history of keeping tabs on us.

easter bunny

I think most if not all the big powers keep tabs on the internet. They'd be stupid not to imo.

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"I think most if not all the big powers keep tabs on the internet. They'd be stupid not to imo.

Do you mean like CSIS or the RCMP easter bunny?

My brother is an police officer with the RCMP in Manitoba.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "easter bunny"I think most if not all the big powers keep tabs on the internet. They'd be stupid not to imo.

How many times do you tell us this. We get it, ur proud of ur little brother.

RW

I better put some clothes on then.
Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

I think right now it would be mostly CSIS. I doubt RCMP has the resources to do much more than respond to complaints. I'm pretty sure most of the "watching" would be done by supercomputers though. Otherwise it would just be too much.

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"I better put some clothes on then.

:laugh:

keeper

Anonymous

I think right now it would be mostly CSIS. I doubt RCMP has the resources to do much more than respond to complaints. I'm pretty sure most of the "watching" would be done by supercomputers though. Otherwise it would just be too much.

Would CSIS operate the computers..

My brother doesn't often talk about specifics of his job.

easter bunny

Quote from: "Keeper"Not so fast :001_tongue:

Seriously, if you have a built in camera... =P

RW

They just have algorhythms they use and they follow up any complaints.  What you see here is public information.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

My brother is an RCMP cop, my brother is an RCMP cop. Oh brother. :001_rolleyes:

easter bunny

They probably have their own computers, along with the NSA, the Russians, the Chinese...

I don't think your brother would be allowed to say too much. I know they have the ability to convert voice calls into emails or texts automatically so it's not so far fetched that CSIS might do it even when you don't subscribe to that feature.  :wink:

easter bunny

Quote from: "Shen Li"

My brother is an RCMP cop, my brother is an RCMP cop. Oh brother. :001_rolleyes:

:laugh: