The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Want to Lose Weight?...Eat Shit.

Started by Renee, January 12, 2016, 09:57:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Joe go the fuck away. You are ridiculous and annoying.

In fact you are so annoying that you make me what to ingest poisonous bacteria just so I don't have to see your posts.

I thought Joe was an alright guy a while ago despite the catholic conversion thing. Now he's cheap shotting ceec and busting your chops.

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"

In fact you are so annoying that you make me what to ingest poisonous bacteria just so I don't have to see your posts.

I thought Joe was an alright guy a while ago despite the catholic conversion thing. Now he's cheap shotting ceec and busting your chops.

Joe is an idiot. :laugh3: Don't worry about it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

J0E

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Herman"

Joe is an idiot. :laugh3: Don't worry about it.

Renn... may comments weren't meant to be insulting or demeaning.

I jes' comment on whatever you post/write.

And if you post comments about dieting or your weight, I think it's fair comment, as long as they are not meant to insult, attack or belittle.

Heck if you didn't want anyone to comment on it,then why didn't you advertise yourself as a size 2 supermodel?

Although there may be people who may know who you are in real life, most don't, so a forum such as this one provides you with a sufficient amount of anonymity so that you should be able to talk openly about a subject which you may not want to talk about in public. In other words, most people who read these forums don't cast any judgment upon you. That's the purpose of an anonymous forum, so that people can open up, tell others about their situation, and leave their public lives/selves behind. Dieting, weight watching is a common problem in the USA, Canada, and Mexico. It's not anything to be ashamed about as it afflicts a large portion of the population in all those countries in North America.

Anyways, I often make joke about myself, and others make jokes about me.

You can continue to do so if ya want. I don't care.

I don't start cryin' ta the hissyfit police if someone says somethin' about me off-color.

Jes' take it with a grain a' salt. Actually, I enjoy your salty tongued rants an insults.

Often they're funny and make me laugh. I'm never cryin' when ya insult me, Actually, I'm usually laughin'.

I think it's goddam funny when you taunt me about my past limo life.

Anyways, the kinda characters an' bimbos I've driven around, and the stories that go along with 'em are enough ta make anyone crack up.

Pink candy-smellin' perfume.  ac_toofunny  Now, that's funny, man! And so true. But at least the eye candy shore looked great!  ac_toofunny

Anyways, I wouldn't hold it against ya, if you decided liposuction or getting your stomach stapled was the way ta go.

If it happen to add 10, 15, 25 years of quality time to your life, I'd say go for it.

But before trying such drastic measures, or this chit diet you've mentioned, I'd try Gary Null's or the one my Bulgarian doctor friend prescribed, which is essentially the same thing, and has enjoyed a great deal of success. Lot cheaper, completely natural, no drugs, no unhealthy bacteria.

And only if that doesn't work, then try more drastic measures.

Renee

As usual Joe you missed the point of the entire thread and went off on one of your flights of fancy.

I posted this thread for it's humor value as well as it's scientific interest. How you jumped from an article on research about treatments for gut bacteria replacement to me going on some kind of frankly dangerous, unproven, and medically unavailable diet is beyond reason.

Next time try to stay with the post and refrain from going off on one of your made up diatribes that have nothing to do with the subject. Once again you over thought the subject all the way to irrelevancy.

Jesus H. Fucking Christ, I don't know if you are purposely obtuse or if you just can help it. In any event, I find you to be a complete and utter putz. :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"As usual Joe you missed the point of the entire thread and went off on one of your flights of fancy.

I posted this thread for it's humor value as well as it's scientific interest. How you jumped from an article on research about treatments for gut bacteria replacement to me going on some kind of frankly dangerous, unproven, and medically unavailable diet is beyond reason.

Next time try to stay with the post and refrain from going off on one of your made up diatribes that have nothing to do with the subject. Once again you over thought the subject all the way to irrelevancy.

Jesus H. Fucking Christ, I don't know if you are purposely obtuse or if you just can help it. In any event, I find you to be a complete and utter putz. :laugh:

For some unknown reason he wants to get a reaction out of you. He's doing the same thing to Herm in the divorce thread.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"As usual Joe you missed the point of the entire thread and went off on one of your flights of fancy.

For some unknown reason he wants to get a reaction out of you. He's doing the same thing to Herm in the divorce thread.

Well he tries, I suppose he should get decent marks for effort.  :laugh:

He sure is a verbose mother fucker.  :laugh:

Anonymous

J0E

Quote from: "Shen Li"

No, more like I sympathize with Herman and all the divorced dads out there.

In fact I'm takin' one in for 2 weeks cuz he's havin' major problems with his ex.

I don' wanna doit, but he asked for help to get away from her, so I agreed.

It seems even if if it's not my problem, it affects me and I caint escape their problems even when I try ta shut them out.

It's like they're gittin' eaten alive by their ex wives, etc.

a guy really gets devoured in a divorce.

Increasingly, I'm beginning to realize that.

Klipper

Eating shit should come natural for all of us when you realize that is what we are fed.

RW

We are mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed bullshit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

shin

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"MOTHER FUCKER! :oeudC:

Very nice avatar Renee.

Is that really her? If so, she's very cute!  ac_lovestruck

Renee

Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"MOTHER FUCKER! :oeudC:

Very nice avatar Renee.

Is that really her? If so, she's very cute!  ac_lovestruck

Yes, that's my pudgy hobbit face. :laugh3:

But don't get excited, I don't look anywhere near that cute in RL. The avie is a trick of photo editor magic.

keeper

I would throw one in ya.  ac_lovestruck

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"I would throw one in ya.  ac_lovestruck

That's very sweet.   :icon_wink: Are you now channeling Odinson? :laugh:  

Well, hopefully your....uhm...."thing" is longer than your legs.  :ohmy:  :

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"I would throw one in ya.  ac_lovestruck

That's very sweet.   :icon_wink: Are you now channeling Odinson? :laugh:  

Well, hopefully your....uhm...."thing" is longer than your legs.  :ohmy:  :

Lol

To soon?