Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Phaggot Phony Phinn's Phake Call Phrom Annie

Started by Anonymous, January 15, 2016, 01:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

@ shen - i'm already happy.... regardless of where he ends up.... his presence or absence has no impact on me whatsoever. i'm kinda disappointed in him for staying here this long, tbh....

@ RW - i can't tell if you're being sarcastic so i'll just say 'thanks'....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"@ shen - i'm already happy.... regardless of where he ends up.... his presence or absence has no impact on me whatsoever. i'm kinda disappointed in him for staying here this long, tbh.....

You two ladies are always on the toilet together. Tell him not us.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
nah. its not a matter of 'defending' anybody.... i just try to offer a different perspective when i can.... i'm not much for railroading suspected trouble-makers or wolf-packing on the mentally challenged.... its not my idea of fun....

HAHA, ur doing it again. Railroaded, suspected, wolf-packing. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Anyway, those delicate little flowers will soon be safe with soon on your toilet phorum. We'll be happy, you'll be happy....win fucking win!! :yahoo:

Yeah, I'll believe that when I see it.

Bans around here might just as well be based on fluctuations in the barometric pressure. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"@ shen - i'm already happy.... regardless of where he ends up.... his presence or absence has no impact on me whatsoever. i'm kinda disappointed in him for staying here this long, tbh.....

You two ladies are always on the toilet together. Tell him not us.

i try to avoid speaking to him directly most of the time. he rarely has anything to offer.... i did get a kick out of his 'rodeo' post earlier but its rare that he says anything entertaining to me....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
nah. its not a matter of 'defending' anybody.... i just try to offer a different perspective when i can.... i'm not much for railroading suspected trouble-makers or wolf-packing on the mentally challenged.... its not my idea of fun....

HAHA, ur doing it again. Railroaded, suspected, wolf-packing. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Anyway, those delicate little flowers will soon be safe with soon on your toilet phorum. We'll be happy, you'll be happy....win fucking win!! :yahoo:

Bans around here might just as well be based on fluctuations in the barometric pressure. :laugh3:

I really don't like permanent bans, but you know that anyway Renee..

I know he rarely contributes anything that anyone wants to read..

Let me think about it.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"He's on time out for now.

I had to do that twice in the past two days.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Let me think about it.

see? thats the rub. as it stands now, at least one poor soul has to actually read every word he posts in order to approve it. thats a bitter pill to swallow. lock him up here or ban him altogether.... but having to approve every post is asking alot out of some poor fella....

Anonymous

^ For a guy that says "its not any concern of mine and i'm just killing time between commercials" you sure have a lot to say about it don't ya.

Renee

:oeudC:

Let me think about it.

If you have to review everything he writes and he contributes nothing, what is the purpose of him being here? Does it make sense to keep a nuisance around even in a subforum like this? I don't see how it does.

If nothing else, his removal from the forum will make your life as well as RW's easier.

Just stating the obvious.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"^ For a guy that says "its not any concern of mine and i'm just killing time between commercials" you sure have a lot to say about it don't ya.

i'm a talker.... always have been. probably always will be. i guess its just one of my many faults.... i'll discuss pretty much anything with pretty much anybody....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee":oeudC:

If you have to review everything he writes and he contributes nothing, what is the purpose of him being here? Does it make sense to keep a nuisance around even in a subforum like this? I don't see how it does.

If nothing else, his removal from the forum will make your life as well as RW's easier.

I've told her the same fucking thing. Hopefully she listens this time. I vowed not to read the toilet anymore, so if he's gone here, I'll never see the little phruit's gossip and tall tales again.

RW

Let me think about it.

see? thats the rub. as it stands now, at least one poor soul has to actually read every word he posts in order to approve it. thats a bitter pill to swallow. lock him up here or ban him altogether.... but having to approve every post is asking alot out of some poor fella....

The admins here are women. I don't mind having to review his crap if it means he doesn't smear shit on our forum walls.

I would prefer I didn't have to, but MEH.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Renee":oeudC:

I've told her the same fucking thing. Hopefully she listens this time. I vowed not to read the toilet anymore, so if he's gone here, I'll never see the little phruit's gossip and tall tales again.

Good call Shen!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview