Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:23:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Learn English or Else!

Started by RW, January 18, 2016, 11:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Holy Angelina Jolie, Chinese have been here since the gold rush and built the railroad. if it weren't for the racist twirlybrain Chinese exclusion act Canada would be a Chinese territory. Chinese should have equal status as English and French. I believe that Justin Trudeau will do the right thing and make Chinese a founding language and this is why I voted for him and if he doesn't then it is a betrayal of the Chinese people who worked hard to make this country great. Chinese is the future and English and French is a wrong colonial legacy that must be fixed.

Hello the other RW.

ac_hithere

RW

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Holy Angelina Jolie, Chinese have been here since the gold rush and built the railroad. if it weren't for the racist twirlybrain Chinese exclusion act Canada would be a Chinese territory. Chinese should have equal status as English and French. I believe that Justin Trudeau will do the right thing and make Chinese a founding language and this is why I voted for him and if he doesn't then it is a betrayal of the Chinese people who worked hard to make this country great. Chinese is the future and English and French is a wrong colonial legacy that must be fixed.

You're nucking futs dude.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

You're nucking futs dude.

I wound not hold my breath waiting for any Chinese dialect becoming an official language.