The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Good For Finland...Country Will Expel 20,000 Islamofascist Scam Refugees

Started by Anonymous, January 29, 2016, 01:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "cc la femme"I posted it only to show how clueless the West is in its thinking it can change and 2.  protect itself from islamic "norm" practices with simple methods

Raising the obvious question - Why should it have to change anything?

As to 20 baht, Renee had it right in that he does NOT present genuine points of view, he just throws shit against the wall to see if some sticks

It doesn't matter if I was right because apparently I'm "RUDE".

Like we didn't know that already.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "cc la femme"I posted it only to show how clueless the West is in its thinking it can change and 2.  protect itself from islamic "norm" practices with simple methods

As to 20 baht, Renee had it right in that he does NOT present genuine points of view, he just throws shit against the wall to see if some sticks

Dede I never assume. You don't know shit about me. Do you? It's alright. When you post something sensible I'll let you know.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"Is this 20 pesos clown an ESL student? He consistently misreads posts.

Stop guessing, and assuming. Do you smoke cigs too?

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Dede I never assume. You don't know shit about me. Do you? It's alright. When you post something sensible I'll let you know.

I think that's a fair observation considering whenever you are challenged on your POV, you fling shit and run.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

A lot of Europeans still cannot bring themselves to accept that their utopian multicult ideas have met their match with Islam.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"It's unfortunate to see people from other countries taking advantage of a bad situation in Syria.  Is the desperation to spread Islam or is it to get out of destabilized middle eastern shitholes?

Back to my original assessment, based on what you, Herm, and others seem to say in these posts, blow them all to high hell. Could it be best for everyone?

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It's unfortunate to see people from other countries taking advantage of a bad situation in Syria.  Is the desperation to spread Islam or is it to get out of destabilized middle eastern shitholes?

Back to my original assessment, based on what you, Herm, and others seem to say in these posts, blow them all to high hell. Could it be best for everyone?

What lame trolling.  :negative:

RW

What a simple and uninspired assessment.  It's now clear that the only thing here that's shallow is your perspective.

Depth.  Get some.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

What a simple and uninspired assessment.  It's now clear that the only thing here that's shallow is your perspective.

Depth.  Get some.

Have we ever had anything other than that from a BF refugee? Again, other than shin.

Rambo Wong

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"... So you support the rising tide of xenophobia in Finland?

You would not like Finland Joak. The boxers there all pack their gloves with ball bearings.

Bricktop

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"And they wear clothes made of skin.

Fucking A. Bet you all could enlist Scouse the Nazi to help you to organize the systematic disappearance of these filthy refugees. Wonder if you could get him back?