The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

I can't believe he said that.....lordy that boy is thick

Started by Obvious Li, January 09, 2013, 12:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: "cc li tarte"LMAO @ the left's desperate kindergarten attacks. The entire MSMedia is making total a fool  of itself trying to prop up their failure in Washington.

Quote from: "Shen Li"F*ck, I missed Marco Rubio's rebuttal. Anyone see it?

Much of it. It was a classic. He's a refreshing individual. The MSMedia is terrified of him upsetting their 2 bit phony applecart that they worked so hard to create

Also, Rand Paul was great.

Marco got in the last shot @ the stupid Obamabot-MSMedium

Frkn Classic!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

It's Thursday. Another day - Another Obamafail to add to the long rapidly increasing list.

a Chinese firm is leading the pack of companies bidding for a majority stake in government-backed Fisker Automotive.

The troubled California-based electric car maker, which was backed by U.S. taxpayers to the tune of nearly $530 million, for months has been looking for a financial partner.

Reuters reported earlier this week that China's Zhejiang Geely Holding Group is favored to take over, though Fisker is also reportedly weighing a bid from another Chinese auto maker.

Wait!!! Wait!! It gets better

The development comes after Fisker's main battery supplier -- U.S. government-backed A123 Systems -- was recently purchased by a separate Chinese firm.

All is not lost however. While he is has failed miserably with the US economy, he is succeeding with improving the Chinese economy

cc

Here's the 1/2 Billion taxpayer $ loss Obamamobile that ended up in a ditch in China

http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/static/0/371/Fisker660.jpg">

You couldn't make this stuff up ... and it just keeps on coming

Odinson

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Here's the 1/2 Billion taxpayer $ loss Obamamobile that ended up in a ditch in China

People voted for Obama just because he is brown.

Stupid as hell.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Here's the 1/2 Billion taxpayer $ loss Obamamobile that ended up in a ditch in China

How many times did Obama use the word "invest" in his state of the union address? Roughly six trillion dollars of new debt under his watch and he wants to squeeze a little more money out of the economy for more of these kind of failures?

Odinson

And yet I saw stupid "tolerant" ass people voting for that mulatto bastard.

"he is coloured!" well big O for that.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"And yet I saw stupid "tolerant" ass people voting for that mulatto bastard.

"he is coloured!" well big O for that.

He seems determined to copy the mistakes of the profligate spending Europeans.

And yet he has so many supporters... He has that "swagger" and many people are intoxicated with that. smh

cc

It's the Jim Jones evangelist aura ..... got the sheep to drink the fatal Kool Aid in Nov.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"It's the Jim Jones evangelist aura ..... got the sheep to drink the fatal Kool Aid in Nov.

Have you considered a career in writing political comedy cc? What a waste of talent. :)