The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

TD Is Seamajor From BF And He's An Obvious Troll

Started by Anonymous, February 03, 2016, 04:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Mona

I have never known Seamajor to have an alt account.

And not all the bastards exist to troll people.  I know that I certainly don't.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mona"I have never known Seamajor to have an alt account.

And not all the bastards exist to troll people. I know that I certainly don't.

There are some good ones like you and shin and Twenty Dollars..

But, the ones that post the most often are the most juvenile nonsense I have ever seen..

We had a few of them register and post here.

Mona

Quote from: "Fashionista"

But, the ones that post the most often are the most juvenile nonsense I have ever seen..

I have learned to tune them out and ignore the nonsense.  I don't give it any attention.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mona"

But, the ones that post the most often post the most juvenile nonsense I have ever seen..

I have learned to tune them out and ignore the nonsense.  I don't give it any attention.

They post so often though Mona.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mona"

If you tune out the likes of Scouse and Uncle D than what is their to respond to?

Mona

I tune out the nonsense and only respond when they're worth responding to.  Or I keep to my own threads in there that are basically a journal for me.  I respond to myself, I guess.  And they aren't the only people to interact with. I interact with items that interest me or that I can contribute something to.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mona"I tune out the nonsense and only respond when they're worth responding to.  Or I keep to my own threads in there that are basically a journal for me.  I respond to myself, I guess.  And they aren't the only people to interact with. I interact with items that interest me or that I can contribute something to.

What a pack of retards they are. They tried their kindergarten shit here. It bored us all to sleep.

Annie

Before even opening their mouths, you could just tell they didn't have all their marbles. The av pic was the first clue.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Before even opening their mouths, you could just tell they didn't have all their marbles. The av pic was the first clue.

Idiots looking for attention.....FUCKING YAWN!!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"The toilet is a good place for them  ac_smile

It's meant for them.

Mona

I am usually more diplomatic, I will argue a point that I feel an interest in, but I don't make a habit of dissecting other people's personas or behavioural motivation.  I rarely get on the bad side of anyone.  The exception to that one being Gallium.  But that was because he considered anyone who didn't agree with him at all times to be an enemy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mona"I am usually more diplomatic, I will argue a point that I feel an interest in, but I don't make a habit of dissecting other people's personas or behavioural motivation.  I rarely get on the bad side of anyone. The exception to that one being Gallium.  But that was because he considered anyone who didn't agree with him at all times to be an enemy.

I only knew the people of BF after it ended Mona.

Mona

Quote from: "Mona"I am usually more diplomatic, I will argue a point that I feel an interest in, but I don't make a habit of dissecting other people's personas or behavioural motivation.  I rarely get on the bad side of anyone. The exception to that one being Gallium.  But that was because he considered anyone who didn't agree with him at all times to be an enemy.

I only knew the people of BF after it ended Mona.

Then you missed the most epic of personal implosions, which basically means, you didn't miss much.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview