Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Edmonton Police Harrass Good Law Abiding Full Patch Member Of The Hells Angels

Started by Anonymous, February 13, 2016, 01:17:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I'm in there.
Quote from: "cc la femme"sure would !!!!!!

cc

GREAT!!!

I'm guessin the big guy is you?

He looks almost identical to mate's cousin (the favorite of many for both of us)  .... a Stampede rider when young

Same smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"GREAT!!!

I'm guessin the big guy is you?

Helooks almost identical to mate's cousin (favorite of many for both of us)  .... a Stampede rider when young

Please ceec, I prefer to think of myself as full figured. :laugh3:

cc

It was a compliment  ... big / strong c/w killer panty remover smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"It was a compliment  ... big / strong / killer (panty remover) smile

Dirty mind and smart.  ac_lovestruck

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cc la femme"It was a compliment  ... big / strong / killer (panty remover) smile

Dirty mind and smart.  ac_lovestruck

ac_blush

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
QuoteObviously Shen has a delusional view of what the average member of a biker gang really is. She doesn't realize that they would probably take her little asain ass and sell her to the highest bidder. Because that's what those types do.....drugs, guns and human trafficking.

Don get me wrong, the bikes are cool but the things that ride them should be exterminated.

But of course as everyone knows, most biker gangs can be turned into respectable organizations and good neighbors with a donation or two of homemade cupcakes or an extra plate of brownies.

I don't know if Shen Li is trying to be cute or not. If she isn't, like you say Renee her view id delusional. They are low life animals with a level of respect for women about the same as an Islamist. You can never trust them either. There is no brotherhood. The Angels in Canada are nothing more than a drug cartel

When I was young and foolish I was a hang around for a support club for the 81's in Regina. I was working in Saudi Arabia at the time and I would fly home for my 28 days off with my pockets full of cash. These support clubs are nothing more than jail cover for full patch members of the big club. After being thrown under the bus by my "brothers" in a bar incident I knew it was all bullshit. There's so much more in life than being a donkey for those scumbags.

I still love to ride, I love road trips I am a member of a club. We all have jobs, we don't treat women like farm animals and we got each backs unlike those asshole outlaw gangs. Those bastards are an embarrassment to true bikers. Don't let the toy drives fool anyone.

I'll never tell. :icon_wink:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Another racist against 1% bikers. Why such bigotry against HAWT bikers? Did that cop brother of yours teach you to hate?

Into Bikers? I would have never guessed. I have a quad...

Bricktop

Part of my role in the anti-terrorist team was anti bikie. Back then, there wasn't a lot of terror about.

So, we targeted bikies at every opportunity.

One of our favourites was to send in a "decoy" pair into whatever pub they happened to be gathered in.

Of course, seeing only 2 cops, the boys got brave and started abuse and threats. Then the full team moved in and cleaned house.

And just to be nasty, when we put them in the car, they weren't allowed to remove their colours. If they did, they never saw their colours again.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Gang rules.

Colours cannot be worn in cars. No exceptions.

Even more strict...colours cannot be lost. No exceptions.

Once, they managed to get hold of a police firearm, because one of my colleagues acted stupidly and got caught.

We told them to return it. They declined. So, we sweated on one of them, grabbed him, arrested him for something, and took his colours.

They were then far more enthusiastic about a swap.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Sounds like stupid rules.

You defend that patch with your life.